Variety reports that the pair will play research students who discover a way of bringing people back from the dead.
However, their actions begin to have increasingly sinister consequences.
Watch Wilde in the trailer for Deadfall below: »
Similar News ItemsOlivia Wilde
- Olivia Wilde’s Play ‘1984’ Is Making Audiences Faint And Vomit (From ET Canada. 24 June 2017, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- i've got good news. that link you like is going to come back in style. (From FilmExperience. 23 June 2017, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- Olivia Wilde's 8-Month-Old Daughter Daisy Is the Cutest Broadway Fan Ever! (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2017, 12:16 PM, PDT)
Ron Howard (I)
- Harrison Ford Has Hard Time Getting Through Tsa at Lax (From TMZ. 28 June 2017, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Flickering Myth Podcast #73 – Han Solo directors fired! First Spider-Man: Homecoming reviews! (From Flickeringmyth. 28 June 2017, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- What Does George Lucas Think of Ron Howard Directing Han Solo? (From MovieWeb. 28 June 2017, 3:37 PM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Ynms: Detroit - Trailer #2 (From FilmExperience. 27 June 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Kyle Chandler, Jason Clarke, and Corey Stoll Join Damien Chazelle’s ‘First Man’ (From Slash Film. 23 June 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- J. Hoberman’s Best Movies of the 21st Century (From Indiewire. 20 June 2017, 2:50 PM, PDT)