by Brett White
Wednesday is new comic book day, which also means it's new potential-movie-source-material day. Here are all of the comics and collections out today starring the comic book characters from the movies and television shows of today, tomorrow and yesterday.
Of particular note this week: Catwoman squares off against the Penguin in "Catwoman" #20, the epic Avengers/Captain Marvel crossover starts with "Avengers: The Enemy Within" #1, and Miles Morales makes a big decision in "Ultimate Comics Spider-Man" #23.
» Iron Man #10 (pictured above)
Story by Kieron Gillen, art by Dale Eaglesham
» Marvel Masterworks: The Invincible Iron Man, Vol 08 hardcover
Collects The Invincible Iron Man (1968) #39-53.
» Wolverine And The X-men #29
» Wolverine And The X-men By Jason Aaron, Vol 04: Avx paperback
Story by Jason Aaron, »
- Splash Page Team
Similar News ItemsIron Man (2008)
- Stan Lee has already filmed his next four Marvel movie cameos (From The Hollywood News. 27 September 2016, 12:06 AM, PDT)
- Stan Lee Shot His Next 4 Marvel Cameos All at Once (From MovieWeb. 26 September 2016, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau Talks Happy Hogan's Return in Spider-Man: Homecoming (From MovieWeb. 25 September 2016, 4:47 PM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Superhero Bits: Agent Coulson’s Origin, Arrow’s 100th Episode, Stan Lee Cameos & More (From Slash Film. 26 September 2016, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange confirmed for Avengers: Infinity War by Benedict Cumberbatch (From Den of Geek. 26 September 2016, 1:17 PM, PDT)
- Marvel submits Captain America: Civil War for awards consideration (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- ‘Supergirl’ clip reveals what Clark Kent really thinks of Perry White’s catchphrase (From Hitfix. 26 September 2016, 10:02 PM, PDT)
- Supergirl Season 2: Superman Gets a Warm Welcome in Explosive New Trailer (From TVLine.com. 26 September 2016, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- Superman Flies In To Lend A Hand In First Clip From Supergirl Season 2 (From We Got This Covered. 26 September 2016, 4:33 PM, PDT)