Jenna Fischer (The Office), Topher Grace (Predators), Malin Akerman (Watchmen) and Chris Messina (Julia and Julia) have all signed on to star in The Giant Mechanical Man. The film will be a romantic comedy, which tells the story of “two outsiders — a misunderstood street performer (Chris Messina) and the soft spoken zoo worker who falls for him.” Fischer will play the role of the zoo keeper, while Akerman will play her older sister, who pushes her towards dating a pompous motivational speaker (Topher Grace). The film will be written and directed by acclaimed playwright Lee Kirk. You can hit the jump to check out the full press release.
Los Angeles – November 5, 2010: Jenna Fischer (The Office, Blades Of Glory) will star in The Giant Mechanical Man which begins production in Detroit later this month. Fischer is also producing alongside Molly Hassell (Vamps, Edmond), Michael Nardelli and Brent Stiefel (Grassroots).
Written and directed by Lee Kirk, »
- Ramses Flores
Similar News Items"The Office" (2005)
- Jenna Fischer Rocks Bikini & Baby Bump On 40th Birthday (From Access Hollywood. 8 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- New poster and 'Becoming Peter Parker' featurette for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 8 March 2014, 7:57 AM, PST)
- Fox Renews New Girl, The Following, Brooklyn Nine-Nine And The Mindy Project (From We Got This Covered. 7 March 2014, 8:58 PM, PST)
- Top 200 Most Anticipated Films for 2014: #14. Ridley Scott’s Exodus (From ioncinema. 6 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Die Antwoord and Neill Blomkamp Wrap on Chappie (From Twitch. 1 March 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
- 'Ghostbusters 3' Still Moving Forward (From MovieWeb. 25 February 2014, 3:47 PM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 9 March 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Malin Åkerman Covers "Maxim" (From SneakPeek. 6 March 2014, 5:53 PM, PST)
- '300: Rise of an Empire' (2013) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 6 March 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)