Warner Bros has acquired the rights to film a Dungeons and Dragons movie reboot.
The studio is reported to be "quite far along" in the project, adapting a script that was originally based on Gary Gygax's D&D precursor Chainmail.
It nevertheless went on to spawn two straight-to-dvd sequels - 2005's Wrath of the Dragon God and 2012's The Book of Vile Darkness.
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- ‘Magic Mike Xxl’ Hawks Girls’ Night Out With Strippers, Themed Cocktails (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Sniper’ Writer Jason Hall in Talks to Direct ‘Thank You for Your Service’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Sniper’ Writer Takes Reins of DreamWorks’ Ptsd Drama From Steven Spielberg (From The Wrap. 30 June 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)
- Funko unveils Sdcc Exclusive Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Pop! Vinyl 2-pack (From Flickeringmyth. 30 June 2015, 2:10 AM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - Extended Trailer Footage (From SneakPeek. 27 June 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan teases a small but iconic Batman v Superman role (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 June 2015, 9:40 AM, PDT)
The Lego Movie (2014)
- Alex Reviews Minions – A Horrible, Lazy, Commercial Cash-In (From Obsessed with Film. 29 June 2015, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- Best TV Episodes of 2015 (So Far): Part One (From SoundOnSight. 27 June 2015, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule (From MovieWeb. 27 June 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)