Warner Bros has acquired the rights to film a Dungeons and Dragons movie reboot.
The studio is reported to be "quite far along" in the project, adapting a script that was originally based on Gary Gygax's D&D precursor Chainmail.
It nevertheless went on to spawn two straight-to-dvd sequels - 2005's Wrath of the Dragon God and 2012's The Book of Vile Darkness.
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- ‘Dolphin Tale 2’ Surges Back, Again Rules the Week in TV Advertising Spend (From Variety - TV News. 16 September 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dolphin Tale 2’ Surges Back, Again Rules the Week in TV Advertising Spend (From Variety - Film News. 16 September 2014, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Chris Hemsworth to star in, produce movie about Hank Williams' ghost (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 16 September 2014, 4:41 PM, PDT)
- 'Batman v Superman' Photos Tease Explosive Gotham City Gas Chase (From MovieWeb. 16 September 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- 15 Young Adult Novels Turned Into Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 16 September 2014, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck: I relate to the Dark Knight's 'deeply buried' rage in 'Batman V Superman' (From Hitfix. 15 September 2014, 3:57 PM, PDT)
Wrath of the Titans (2012)
- Watch Fmtv Movie Newsgasm #10 – Star Wars cast update! New Gotham images! (From Flickeringmyth. 5 September 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' IMAX 3D Release Announced (From MovieWeb. 4 September 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Heading to IMAX for One Week (From Cinelinx. 4 September 2014, 1:07 PM, PDT)