Warner Bros has acquired the rights to film a Dungeons and Dragons movie reboot.
The studio is reported to be "quite far along" in the project, adapting a script that was originally based on Gary Gygax's D&D precursor Chainmail.
It nevertheless went on to spawn two straight-to-dvd sequels - 2005's Wrath of the Dragon God and 2012's The Book of Vile Darkness.
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Busan: Projects Pitched at Inaugural E-ip Market Session (From Variety - Film News. 4 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Fast & Furious 8: 10 Huge Rumours You Need To Know (From Obsessed with Film. 4 October 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Batman V Superman: Michael Shannon Was Lying About General Zod (From Obsessed with Film. 4 October 2015, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Irons and Brendan Gleeson join the cast of the Assassin's Creed movie (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 October 2015, 7:08 AM, PDT)
- Brendan Gleeson And Jeremy Irons Join Assassin's Creed (From EmpireOnline. 3 October 2015, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Assassin’s Creed movie adds Jeremy Irons and Brendan Gleeson (From Flickeringmyth. 3 October 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
The Lego Movie (2014)
- Serial: Lord and Miller bringing popular podcast to TV (From Den of Geek. 2 October 2015, 1:09 AM, PDT)
- Sony is bringing an animated Ghostbusters movie to screens (From The Hollywood News. 1 October 2015, 10:50 PM, PDT)
- A Ghostbusters animated film is on the way at Sony - and original director Ivan Reitman is producing (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 October 2015, 6:26 PM, PDT)