Warner Bros has acquired the rights to film a Dungeons and Dragons movie reboot.
The studio is reported to be "quite far along" in the project, adapting a script that was originally based on Gary Gygax's D&D precursor Chainmail.
It nevertheless went on to spawn two straight-to-dvd sequels - 2005's Wrath of the Dragon God and 2012's The Book of Vile Darkness.
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- [Media] - "Mad Max: Fury Road" TV Spot Explosion (From OhMyGore. 18 January 2038, 8:14 PM, PST)
- ‘Apostle Paul’ Sainted By Warner Bros. With Hugh Jackman (From Deadline. 31 March 2015, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- 8 Unmade Steven Spielberg Films (From SoundOnSight. 31 March 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- New Batman V Superman Details Dished By Henry Cavill At Empire Awards,New Clip (From OnTheFlix. 30 March 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Textless version of the Jason Momoa Aquaman character image from Batman v Superman released, first trailer coming over Easter? (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- 'Batman v Superman' Character Portraits So Far (From MovieWeb. 26 March 2015, 12:49 PM, PDT)
The Lego Movie (2014)
- 'Avengers' 3D Firm Brings Patent Lawsuit Against 'Divergent' 3D Firm (From The Hollywood Reporter. 31 March 2015, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition, Diablo III And More Topline Latest Deals With Gold Offerings (From We Got This Covered. 31 March 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- Adam West And Burt Ward Will Play Batman & Robin Again For Animated Movie (From Obsessed with Film. 30 March 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)