Warner Bros has acquired the rights to film a Dungeons and Dragons movie reboot.
The studio is reported to be "quite far along" in the project, adapting a script that was originally based on Gary Gygax's D&D precursor Chainmail.
It nevertheless went on to spawn two straight-to-dvd sequels - 2005's Wrath of the Dragon God and 2012's The Book of Vile Darkness.
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Box Office: 'Mockingjay' takes Thanksgiving over 'Penguins' (From Hitfix. 28 November 2014, 1:40 PM, PST)
- 'Inherent Vice' Poster Celebrates Thanksgiving (From MovieWeb. 28 November 2014, 10:32 AM, PST)
- Latest Banner For Inherent Vice Apes Da Vinci’s The Last Supper (From We Got This Covered. 28 November 2014, 9:04 AM, PST)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - Close On The 'Bat-Suit' (From SneakPeek. 27 November 2014, 3:40 PM, PST)
- Jack Whitehall: I want to play Doctor Who villain (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 November 2014, 4:39 AM, PST)
- Does 'Batman v Superman' Video Reveal Wonder Woman's Homeland? (From MovieWeb. 26 November 2014, 9:03 AM, PST)
The Lego Movie (2014)
- Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens official teaser trailer (From Shadowlocked. 28 November 2014, 10:02 AM, PST)
- 22 Jump Street Blu-ray Review (From Collider.com. 28 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 10 Dumbest Movie Plot Twists Of 2014 (From Obsessed with Film. 27 November 2014, 7:16 AM, PST)