Warner Bros has acquired the rights to film a Dungeons and Dragons movie reboot.
The studio is reported to be "quite far along" in the project, adapting a script that was originally based on Gary Gygax's D&D precursor Chainmail.
It nevertheless went on to spawn two straight-to-dvd sequels - 2005's Wrath of the Dragon God and 2012's The Book of Vile Darkness.
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- [Media] - "Mad Max: Fury Road" TV Spot Explosion (From OhMyGore. 18 January 2038, 8:14 PM, PST)
- ‘Gotham’ Season Finale: Finding a Bright Future in Darkness (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 4 May 2015, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Weekly New Roundup: Valve frees mods, Batgirl joins the fight, and more (From SoundOnSight. 4 May 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- The Twin Madness of David Cronenberg's 'Dead Ringers' Still Troubles Us Today (From Thompson on Hollywood. 4 May 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- New Star Wars Trailer! Avengers: Age of Ultron review! – The Flickering Myth Movie Show #3 (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- New Batman v Superman Promo Art Features Wonder Woman And Her Glorious Cape (From ComicBookMovie. 1 May 2015, 6:38 PM, PDT)
The Lego Movie (2014)
- The Last Horror Blog: 7 Horror Classics Redone in Lego (From Movies.com. 1 May 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Play-Doh Movie Will Be A Lot Bigger In Scope Than We Thought (From Cinema Blend. 1 May 2015, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- The Last Man on Earth’s Producers on the Biggest Moments of Season One and What to Expect Next (From Vulture. 1 May 2015, 8:25 AM, PDT)