Deadline reports that Warner Bros has acquired the rights to make a Dungeons & Dragons movie based on the board game Chainmail.
The new film in the Dungeons & Dragons universe will be co-produced by Courtney Solomon.
Source: Deadline »
- Alex Corey
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Inside SoftBank's Studio Grab: Is a DreamWorks Deal Really Dead? (From The Hollywood Reporter. 1 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- St Petersburg unveils first line-up (From ScreenDaily. 1 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Judge’ Once Again Tops the Week in TV Advertising Spend (From Variety - Film News. 30 September 2014, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice"- 'Bruce Wayne' (From SneakPeek. 1 October 2014, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice"- 'Anti-Superman' Protest (From SneakPeek. 30 September 2014, 7:04 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Benjamin Walker lands lead in Nicholas Sparks' 'The Choice' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 30 September 2014, 4:51 PM, PDT)
Wrath of the Titans (2012)
- Bond Girl to Gone Girl: Rosamund Pike wants to disappear for a while (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 September 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies adds Charles Dance and Lena Headey (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Toby Kebbell to Play the Villainous Messala in Upcoming Ben-Hur Remake (From HeyUGuys. 18 September 2014, 3:35 PM, PDT)