Deadline reports that Warner Bros has acquired the rights to make a Dungeons & Dragons movie based on the board game Chainmail.
The new film in the Dungeons & Dragons universe will be co-produced by Courtney Solomon.
Source: Deadline »
- Alex Corey
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Official synopsis for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (From Flickeringmyth. 12 July 2014, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ Swings Back Strong With $27.7 Million Friday (From Variety - Film News. 12 July 2014, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm to Join Richard Linklater's Incredible Mr. Limpet Remake (From GeekTyrant. 12 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Stan Lee Confirms 'Avengers 2' Cameo, Wants to Be in 'Batman v Superman' (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Watch Fmtv Movie Newsgasm #3 – Batman v Superman, Jurassic World and Transformers updates! (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- New rumours about Batman’s costume in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
Wrath of the Titans (2012)
- Shannara TV show is Go with Jonathan Liebesman and John Favreau at the helm (From QuietEarth. 11 July 2014, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- MTV Greenlights Shannara Straight to Series (From Comingsoon.net. 11 July 2014, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- MTV renews 'Catfish,' sends 'Shannara' to series (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)