The ‘Twilight’ star looked perfect at the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibit opening at the Met Museum on May 6. We chatted with her hair and makeup artist so you can get her exact look!
Hundreds of stars walked the red carpet at The Costume Institute Benefit at The Metropolitan Museum on May 6 but Kristen Stewart was definitely one of the best dressed! Her hair and makeup fit the punk theme perfectly — check out the inspiration behind the looks from the exact artists who worked with Kristen before the gala!
Kristen Stewart’s Hair & Makeup At The 2013 Met Ball
Beau Nelson created the look for Kristen using Chanel products.
“I wanted to create a dark punk shape to the eye, but give it some edgy elegance by working in reds, burgundies and blacks. The look came together beautifully with the deep burgundy jumpsuit Kristen wore,” Beau told HollywoodLife.com.
“To get her look, »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson’s ‘Maps to Stars’ Gets Distributor for U.S. Release (From TheImproper.com. 2 September 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- "Nice Guys," "Maps" Set Release Dates (From Dark Horizons. 2 September 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Will Cronenberg's 'Maps to the Stars' Skip the Oscar Racec (From Rope Of Silicon. 2 September 2014, 7:18 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Toronto Party Preview: 14 Top Invites at This Year's Film Festival (From The Wrap. 2 September 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Displays Cute Butt in Bikini Bottoms, Hits the Beach With Friends—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 2 September 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Trades Her Message Tees For Tiny Shorts (From Popsugar. 2 September 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
Beau Nelson (II)
- Kristen Stewart: I Want To Shave My Head Before I Die (From HollywoodLife. 24 January 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Nicole Richie’s Gray Hair & Dark Lips — Love Or Loathe? Vote (From HollywoodLife. 7 May 2013, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- All American Zombie Drugs (2013) Review (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 23 April 2013, 9:51 PM, PDT)