The ‘Twilight’ star looked perfect at the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibit opening at the Met Museum on May 6. We chatted with her hair and makeup artist so you can get her exact look!
Hundreds of stars walked the red carpet at The Costume Institute Benefit at The Metropolitan Museum on May 6 but Kristen Stewart was definitely one of the best dressed! Her hair and makeup fit the punk theme perfectly — check out the inspiration behind the looks from the exact artists who worked with Kristen before the gala!
Kristen Stewart’s Hair & Makeup At The 2013 Met Ball
Beau Nelson created the look for Kristen using Chanel products.
“I wanted to create a dark punk shape to the eye, but give it some edgy elegance by working in reds, burgundies and blacks. The look came together beautifully with the deep burgundy jumpsuit Kristen wore,” Beau told HollywoodLife.com.
“To get her look, »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- TV News Roundup: Alicia Silverstone to Star in Kyle Richards’ TV Land Pilot (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2016, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Gets Close With Alicia Cargile During an La Lunch Date (From Popsugar. 25 July 2016, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Red-Carpet Video Interviews: ‘Café Society’ Filmmaker Woody Allen (From HollywoodChicago.com. 25 July 2016, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Watch ‘The Childhood of a Leader’ Director Brady Corbet’s Short Film ‘Protect You + Me’ (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Why Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Says It’s Ok to Eat Butter! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Is it Ok to Eat Butter? Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Weighs In (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
Beau Nelson (II)
- Nina Dobrev's "Cool Girl" Makeup at the Teen Choice Awards: Copy Her Look! (From Us Weekly. 16 August 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Richie regrets neck tattoo (From National Ledger. 18 June 2015, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart: I Want To Shave My Head Before I Die (From HollywoodLife. 24 January 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)