The ‘Twilight’ star looked perfect at the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibit opening at the Met Museum on May 6. We chatted with her hair and makeup artist so you can get her exact look!
Hundreds of stars walked the red carpet at The Costume Institute Benefit at The Metropolitan Museum on May 6 but Kristen Stewart was definitely one of the best dressed! Her hair and makeup fit the punk theme perfectly — check out the inspiration behind the looks from the exact artists who worked with Kristen before the gala!
Kristen Stewart’s Hair & Makeup At The 2013 Met Ball
Beau Nelson created the look for Kristen using Chanel products.
“I wanted to create a dark punk shape to the eye, but give it some edgy elegance by working in reds, burgundies and blacks. The look came together beautifully with the deep burgundy jumpsuit Kristen wore,” Beau told HollywoodLife.com.
“To get her look, »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson on Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal: Who Gives a S**t? (From TooFab. 30 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson on Ex-Girlfriend Kristen Stewart's Cheating Scandal: "S--- Happens, You Know?" (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2014, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Talks Kristen Stewart Relationship and Cheating Scandal Breakup: "S--t Happens!" (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 9:41 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- How Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Betrayed Twilight Fans (From TheImproper.com. 30 July 2014, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson on His Split From Kristen Stewart: "Sh*t Happens" (From Popsugar. 30 July 2014, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson on Kristen Stewart kiss scandal: 'Who gives a s**t?' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 July 2014, 2:34 PM, PDT)
Beau Nelson (II)
- Kristen Stewart: I Want To Shave My Head Before I Die (From HollywoodLife. 24 January 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Nicole Richie’s Gray Hair & Dark Lips — Love Or Loathe? Vote (From HollywoodLife. 7 May 2013, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- All American Zombie Drugs (2013) Review (From Best-Horror-Movies.com. 23 April 2013, 9:51 PM, PDT)