Nicole definitely took a risk with her painted gray hair at the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibit at the Met museum in NYC on May 6. Read the inspiration by the exact artists who created her hair and makeup looks below!
Nicole Richie had all eyes on her at The Costume Institute Benefit at The Metropolitan Museum on May 6 in New York City. Did you love or loathe her daring look? Read about the looks and vote below!
Nicole Richie At Met Ball — The Exact Inspiration Behind Her Hair
Luke Chamberlain created her amazingly dramatic hair and shared the process with HollywoodLife.com:
“We wanted to look to be an elevated, next level kind of punk — something that could hold up to her incredible, collaborative Topshop dress! I started off by blow drying her hair using only my hands and a texturizing spray. I wanted to build off of a very rough, »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Oscar Pre-Parties 2017: Inside Alfre Woodard’s Sistahs Soiree, Chanel, Bulgari & More (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2017, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart to Star in an Underwater Disaster Movie (From Fandango. 23 February 2017, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart in Negotiations to Star in Survival Thriller “Underwater” (From Women and Hollywood. 23 February 2017, 8:03 AM, PST)
- The Egot: Which Stars Are Almost There? (From BuzzSugar. 27 February 2017, 3:35 PM, PST)
- Calvin Harris Drops New Song With Frank Ocean and Migos – Listen! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2017, 8:25 AM, PST)
- Bachelor Superfan John Mayer Wouldn’t Join the Show Unless They Changed One Small Thing (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Jodie Foster, Wilmer Valderrama and Michael J. Fox Key Speak at Unity Rally Held in Place of Oscars Party (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 February 2017, 8:49 PM, PST)
- The Voice Coaches Are Stickin’ to the Rivers and Lakes They’re Used To: See Their ‘Waterfalls’ Cover (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2017, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Beyonce Slams Trump's Order to Abolish Protections for Trans Youth: 'Lgbtq Students Need to Know We Support Them' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 February 2017, 2:40 PM, PST)