Nicole definitely took a risk with her painted gray hair at the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibit at the Met museum in NYC on May 6. Read the inspiration by the exact artists who created her hair and makeup looks below!
Nicole Richie had all eyes on her at The Costume Institute Benefit at The Metropolitan Museum on May 6 in New York City. Did you love or loathe her daring look? Read about the looks and vote below!
Nicole Richie At Met Ball — The Exact Inspiration Behind Her Hair
Luke Chamberlain created her amazingly dramatic hair and shared the process with HollywoodLife.com:
“We wanted to look to be an elevated, next level kind of punk — something that could hold up to her incredible, collaborative Topshop dress! I started off by blow drying her hair using only my hands and a texturizing spray. I wanted to build off of a very rough, »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Site Posts Insane Story About Kristen Stewart Taking Time Off To Have Robert Pattinson Baby (From GossipCop. 24 October 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart, Juliette Binoche and Olivier Assayas Talk Clouds of Sils Maria (52nd New York Film Festival) (From ShockYa. 24 October 2014, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- The Crow Remake Aiming For A Spring 2015 Shoot Date (From ComicBookMovie. 24 October 2014, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- 27 Times Celebrities Dressed as Other Celebrities For Halloween (From Popsugar. 25 October 2014, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t'' (From E! Online. 24 October 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper (From Us Weekly. 24 October 2014, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 25 October 2014, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: Will 'Anchorman's' director make a Marvel movie? (From Hitfix. 24 October 2014, 11:19 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Leaks Online—but Prepare to Face the Wrath of Her Fans If You Listen to It (From E! Online. 24 October 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)