Nicole definitely took a risk with her painted gray hair at the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibit at the Met museum in NYC on May 6. Read the inspiration by the exact artists who created her hair and makeup looks below!
Nicole Richie had all eyes on her at The Costume Institute Benefit at The Metropolitan Museum on May 6 in New York City. Did you love or loathe her daring look? Read about the looks and vote below!
Nicole Richie At Met Ball — The Exact Inspiration Behind Her Hair
Luke Chamberlain created her amazingly dramatic hair and shared the process with HollywoodLife.com:
“We wanted to look to be an elevated, next level kind of punk — something that could hold up to her incredible, collaborative Topshop dress! I started off by blow drying her hair using only my hands and a texturizing spray. I wanted to build off of a very rough, »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Patrick Wachsberger talks franchises, highlights and Polanski (From ScreenDaily. 23 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Patrick Wachsberger talks franchises, career highlights and the one that got away (From ScreenDaily. 23 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- NYC Weekend Watch: ‘Synecdoche, New York,’ Kristen Stewart, ‘The Killer’ & More (From The Film Stage. 22 September 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Loses TMZ Lawsuit Over Taylor Swift-Dissing Video (From ET Canada. 24 September 2016, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Jared Leto Loses Lawsuit Against TMZ Over Taylor Swift Diss Video (From The Wrap. 23 September 2016, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Beats Jared Leto's Lawsuit Over Taylor Swift Curse Video (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 September 2016, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Joins Billy Idol Onstage at iHeartRadio Music Festival for Epic Surprise Performance (From E! Online. 24 September 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Joins Billy Idol Onstage For ‘Rebel Yell’ At iHeartRadio Music Festival — Watch! (From ET Canada. 24 September 2016, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Watch Seth Meyers, Miley Cyrus Become 'Forced Friends' on 'Late Night' (From Rolling Stone. 23 September 2016, 2:31 PM, PDT)