Nicole definitely took a risk with her painted gray hair at the opening of the Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibit at the Met museum in NYC on May 6. Read the inspiration by the exact artists who created her hair and makeup looks below!
Nicole Richie had all eyes on her at The Costume Institute Benefit at The Metropolitan Museum on May 6 in New York City. Did you love or loathe her daring look? Read about the looks and vote below!
Nicole Richie At Met Ball — The Exact Inspiration Behind Her Hair
Luke Chamberlain created her amazingly dramatic hair and shared the process with HollywoodLife.com:
“We wanted to look to be an elevated, next level kind of punk — something that could hold up to her incredible, collaborative Topshop dress! I started off by blow drying her hair using only my hands and a texturizing spray. I wanted to build off of a very rough, »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Olivier Assayas’ ‘Sils Maria’ Wins Louis Delluc Prize (From Variety - Film News. 16 December 2014, 11:23 AM, PST)
- 'Sils Maria' Wins France’s Louis Delluc Critics' Prize (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 December 2014, 2:02 AM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Flashes Her Smile Just in Time For the Holidays (From Popsugar. 14 December 2014, 9:57 AM, PST)
- Say Goodbye to 2014 with This Year-End Playlist (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 9:33 AM, PST)
- Cody Simpson -- Patrick Schwarzenegger's Fooling Everyone ... He's a Party Animal (From TMZ. 17 December 2014, 5:55 AM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Dating Patrick Schwarzenegger: What Rory Kennedy Thinks (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 2:50 AM, PST)
- The CW To Air Star-Studded Jingle Ball 2014 on Dec. 18 (From ChannelGuideMag. 17 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 31 Outrageously Hot Pictures of the Guy in Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Video (From Popsugar. 17 December 2014, 11:33 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift, Chris Pratt and Michael Keaton Among THR's Rule Breakers of 2014 (From E! Online. 17 December 2014, 11:28 AM, PST)