Well that certainly wasn't the image I expected to see in the optogram in the opening scene of "The Crimson Horror" - how about you? Even Madame Vastra said it was impossible. Yep! Vastra, Jenny Frist and Strax were back and on the case. It was really their hour, as they went to extraordinary measures to try to get The Doctor to come their way.
My first thought as Jenny infiltrated "Sweetville" was Soylent Green Is People! When she finally got to the monster and it was, again, The Doctor, I was clueless. At least the next scene showed a bunch of people ready to be dumped into a pot of red goo. Perhaps Soylent Red was people? Nah...it was just a preservation process.
It was a really fast hour of viewing, that's for sure. Mrs. Gillyflower was played by the incredible talent, Diana Rigg, known best for her »
- email@example.com (Carissa Pavlica)
Similar News ItemsNeil Gaiman
- Drink Like a Demon: Dark Horse Comics Releases Hellboy Hell Water Cinnamon Whiskey (From DailyDead. 22 May 2017, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- ‘How To Talk To Girls At Parties’ With Elle Fanning & Nicole Kidman Is Gloriously Bananas [Cannes Review] (From The Playlist. 22 May 2017, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Guess who invited Shruti Haasan as a special guest at the Cannes? (From Behindwoods. 21 May 2017, 10:12 PM, PDT)
"Doctor Who" (2005)
- Orphan Black: Krystal Seeks Answers, [Spoiler] Is Kidnapped in New Trailer (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2017, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- ‘Doctor Who 10×06: Extremis’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 22 May 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)
- Hugh Grant Returns to British TV for First Time in Nearly 25 Years (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2017, 2:40 AM, PDT)
Matt Smith (XI)
- Cannes Film Review: ‘The Venerable W.’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- ‘Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor #3.5′ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 19 May 2017, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- The Crown season 2: Victoria Hamilton on what to expect (From Den of Geek. 17 May 2017, 12:28 PM, PDT)