Will Smith must have been referring to movies when he said "parents just don't understand". I remember asking my parents what they thought of Inception. My father is quoted below.
It's pretty much the same as that No Country For Old Men. No one tells you what happens, and it gets stupid when they start walking on the walls.
Confusing plot lines can take away anyone's enjoyment of the film, but having them retell it can entertain others to no end. Take this video, for example, where this guy's mom retells The Matrix. It's absolutely hilarious.
- Mick Joest
Similar News ItemsWill Smith (I)
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time (From Moviefone. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Easter TV Movie Guide: Sunday, April 20 - Despicable Me, A View to a Kill (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Easter TV Movie Guide: Sunday, April 20 - Despicable Me, A View to a Kill (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 April 2014, 1:30 AM, PDT)
No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Will Cannes 2014 kick off the Oscar season for Bennett Miller, Mike Leigh and others? (From Hitfix. 18 April 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Foxcatcher will debut at Cannes and might be on a collision course with Oscar (From Hollywoodnews.com. 17 April 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Win Oldboy on DVD (From HeyUGuys. 17 April 2014, 1:44 AM, PDT)