Will Smith must have been referring to movies when he said "parents just don't understand". I remember asking my parents what they thought of Inception. My father is quoted below.
It's pretty much the same as that No Country For Old Men. No one tells you what happens, and it gets stupid when they start walking on the walls.
Confusing plot lines can take away anyone's enjoyment of the film, but having them retell it can entertain others to no end. Take this video, for example, where this guy's mom retells The Matrix. It's absolutely hilarious.
- Mick Joest
Similar News ItemsWill Smith (I)
- Safe House Writer David Guggenheim Linked With Bad Boys 3 Script (From We Got This Covered. 11 December 2013, 5:17 AM, PST)
- Safe House screenwriter in talks for Bad Boys 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 December 2013, 5:05 AM, PST)
- Bad Boys 3: Safe House writer David Guggenheim in talks (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 December 2013, 2:42 AM, PST)
No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Analysis: ‘Osage’ and ‘Butler’ Get SAG Nom Boost; ‘Her,’ ‘Wolf’ Awol (From Variety - Film News. 11 December 2013, 6:39 AM, PST)
- How did 'Her' suddenly become a serious Oscars contender? (From Gold Derby. 9 December 2013, 6:53 PM, PST)
- ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘Her,’ ‘Gravity’ Get Online Film Critics Society Noms (From Variety - Film News. 9 December 2013, 2:19 PM, PST)