Will Smith must have been referring to movies when he said "parents just don't understand". I remember asking my parents what they thought of Inception. My father is quoted below.
It's pretty much the same as that No Country For Old Men. No one tells you what happens, and it gets stupid when they start walking on the walls.
Confusing plot lines can take away anyone's enjoyment of the film, but having them retell it can entertain others to no end. Take this video, for example, where this guy's mom retells The Matrix. It's absolutely hilarious.
- Mick Joest
Similar News ItemsWill Smith (I)
- Dave Holmes Revisits the Top 40 Songs From the Week 1982’s Annie Premiered (From Vulture. 19 December 2014, 12:11 PM, PST)
- Queen Latifah to Pay Laid-Off Talk Show Staff With Her Own Money (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 6:39 AM, PST)
- Annie's not the same old song and dance for Jamie Foxx (From Cineplex. 18 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
No Country for Old Men (2007)
- Skip Lievsay to Receive Motion Picture Sound Editors Career Achievement Award (From Variety - Film News. 18 December 2014, 2:18 PM, PST)
- ‘Inherent Vice': Paul Thomas Anderson on His Trip Through Thomas Pynchon’s L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 40 Pairs of Passes to ‘Unbroken’ From Director Angelina Jolie (From HollywoodChicago.com. 15 December 2014, 12:33 PM, PST)