The long-in-development biopic Spinning Gold, about music producer Neil Bogart, has finally found a financier. Foresight Unlimited has come aboard the project to produce, finance, and handle worldwide sales.
Justin Timberlake is set to produce and also star as Bogart, a 1970s music industry icon who promoted the careers of such artists as Kiss, Donna Summer, and the Village People before he died at age 39. His son, Timothy Scott Bogart, wrote the script for the biopic. Dreamgirls producer Laurence Mark, who earned an Oscar nomination for Jerry Maguire, will also produce.
“Spinning Gold is about a larger than life man »
- Emily Rome
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Parenthood Recap: Growing Pains (From TVLine.com. 30 October 2014, 9:04 PM, PDT)
- Jon Cryer on 'Two and a Half Men' gay wedding controversy: It 'surprised us' (From Hitfix. 30 October 2014, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- Saturday Night Live's Michael Che Criticized for Sexist Comments on Viral Street Harassment Video (From PEOPLE.com. 30 October 2014, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Is Jessica Biel Pregnant?! Justin Timberlake's Wife Gets Congratulated on "Impending Motherhood" (From E! Online. 30 October 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- The Cutest Throwback Snaps From Hot Hollywood Guys (From Popsugar. 30 October 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- What Did Justin Timberlake Say to Gwyneth Paltrow Last Night? (From Popsugar. 30 October 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
Mark Wahlberg (I)
- Deepwater Horizon heads to Afm (From ScreenDaily. 29 October 2014, 8:52 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Beethoven's Treasure Tail is a Rib-Tickler...and for star Jonathan Silverman, a Rib Cracker! (From kidspickflicks. 28 October 2014, 8:32 PM, PDT)
- Why Boardwalk Empire Should Be the Next Series You Binge Watch (From BuzzSugar. 28 October 2014, 1:41 PM, PDT)