In a new interview with Company magazine, Demi Lovato admits to completely overhauling her social circle after her 2010 stint in rehab.
Lovato has previously been open about suffering from an eating disorder, self-mutilation and her bipolar disorder, and says that she quickly learned who her true friends are after spending three months in rehab.
Pics: Star Sightings
"A couple of months before I went to rehab, I had a birthday party and there were a couple of hundred people there. It was full of people who I considered my closest friends," she told Company magazine. "When I turned my phone on after being in rehab for three months, I expected lots of text messages and phone calls. I had four texts. That was a wake up call."
This led to paring down her list of "friends."
"I don't have loads of friends. I used to, but then I realized, do any of them actually care? Now I have »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Katy Perry Threatens To Spank Miley Cyrus After Dirty Tongue Burn (From Access Hollywood. 7 March 2014, 12:57 PM, PST)
- Prince George Is in Good Hands With His Grandparents (From Popsugar. 7 March 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Said "No Thanks" to Katy Perry Kiss 5 Years Ago: Look Back at Their Frenemy Timeline (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift parts ways with publicist (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 9:59 PM, PST)
- Vine Bans ‘Explicit Sexual Content’ After Viral Hot Pocket Video (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 5:42 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift: I’ll Never Leave Nashville (From GossipCop. 7 March 2014, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spark reunion rumours (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 10:32 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Drops 'F'-Bomb, Walks Out of Deposition (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Omg! Justin Bieber Reunites With Selena Gomez After He Storms Out of Deposition—Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)