In a new interview with Company magazine, Demi Lovato admits to completely overhauling her social circle after her 2010 stint in rehab.
Lovato has previously been open about suffering from an eating disorder, self-mutilation and her bipolar disorder, and says that she quickly learned who her true friends are after spending three months in rehab.
Pics: Star Sightings
"A couple of months before I went to rehab, I had a birthday party and there were a couple of hundred people there. It was full of people who I considered my closest friends," she told Company magazine. "When I turned my phone on after being in rehab for three months, I expected lots of text messages and phone calls. I had four texts. That was a wake up call."
This led to paring down her list of "friends."
"I don't have loads of friends. I used to, but then I realized, do any of them actually care? Now I have »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Emma Watson Steps Out With the New Man in Her Life! (From Popsugar. 7 October 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj to Miley Cyrus: If You Want to Enjoy Black Culture Then You Should Also Want to Know What Affects Us (From E! Online. 7 October 2015, 6:28 AM, PDT)
- Scream Queens episode 4 review: Haunted House (From Den of Geek. 7 October 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Outrage Watch: Nicki Minaj's New York Times interview goes horribly awry (From Hitfix. 7 October 2015, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Calls Out Miley (From Access Hollywood. 7 October 2015, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Berates NY Times Reporter for ‘Stupid Questions’ and Shuts Down Interview (From The Wrap. 7 October 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- It’s Official: Taylor Swift Unsurprisingly Has the Most Popular Instagram Account (From Vulture. 7 October 2015, 1:16 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Announces ‘Revival’ Tour Dates Ahead Of Album Drop (From Uinterview. 6 October 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- The Voice: Season Nine Ratings (Mondays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 October 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)