In a new interview with Company magazine, Demi Lovato admits to completely overhauling her social circle after her 2010 stint in rehab.
Lovato has previously been open about suffering from an eating disorder, self-mutilation and her bipolar disorder, and says that she quickly learned who her true friends are after spending three months in rehab.
Pics: Star Sightings
"A couple of months before I went to rehab, I had a birthday party and there were a couple of hundred people there. It was full of people who I considered my closest friends," she told Company magazine. "When I turned my phone on after being in rehab for three months, I expected lots of text messages and phone calls. I had four texts. That was a wake up call."
This led to paring down her list of "friends."
"I don't have loads of friends. I used to, but then I realized, do any of them actually care? Now I have »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • July 2015 (From Tubefilter News. 28 August 2015, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- MTV Vma predictions: Taylor Swift will tie record with eight wins, Bruno Mars will take two (From Gold Derby. 28 August 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: How to Wear Ripped Jeans, Whether You're a Style Rebel or Sophisticate (From E! Online. 28 August 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- MTV Vma poll: How will Miley Cyrus do as host? (From Gold Derby. 29 August 2015, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- 10 Craziest Miley Cyrus Moments Since Twerk-tastic MTV Vma Performance (From The Wrap. 28 August 2015, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Makes Time For Mary Jane Ahead of the MTV VMAs (From Popsugar. 28 August 2015, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Best Dressed Ever at the MTV VMAs—Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez & More! (From E! Online. 28 August 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Bieber's New Single & Video! (From Access Hollywood. 28 August 2015, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Selena Gomez's $1,645 All-Black Street Style (From E! Online. 28 August 2015, 10:14 AM, PDT)