Sometimes, even if your father is one of the world's biggest movie stars, a dad is just a dad and a son is just a son. Below, the best photos from the "After Earth" press conference in Tokyo Thursday, of Will Smith being cheesy and generally trying to humiliate 14-year-old son Jaden Smith, to adorable effect.
Will: No, Jaden, this is how people in Japan pose for pictures.
Will: Hey, wouldn't it be really cool if I put my hand in your face? Jaden: Dad, stoooop.
Jaden thinks this will look really cool at the time. He is wrong.
This could have only been Will's idea.
Jaden thinks Will looks way too happy to be making heart signs with him. He is right. »
- Youyoung Lee
Similar News ItemsWill Smith (I)
- 10 big stars and their big movie mistakes (From Hitfix. 19 April 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- 20th Century Fox Picks Up Men Who Kill For Michael B. Jordan (From We Got This Covered. 17 April 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Fox Picks Up "International 'Bad Boys'-Style" Project For Michael B. Jordan To Star (From ShadowAndAct. 17 April 2014, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Celebrities Turn Coachella Into a Star-Studded Oasis (From Popsugar. 19 April 2014, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Karate Kid 2 Kicks Into Gear (At Last!) (From kidspickflicks. 16 April 2014, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- Interesting: Jaden Smith to Star in Funny Slavery Movie (From kidspickflicks. 16 April 2014, 12:34 PM, PDT)
After Earth (2013)
- Jaden Smith to Play a Slave in The Good Lord Bird (From Worst Previews. 19 April 2014, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- Social Media Buzz: Science and Religion Collide as ‘Transcendence’ Takes on ‘Heaven Is For Real’ (From Variety - Film News. 18 April 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Forecast: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Gets Early Start Overseas... > (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 16 April 2014, 5:09 PM, PDT)