Sometimes, even if your father is one of the world's biggest movie stars, a dad is just a dad and a son is just a son. Below, the best photos from the "After Earth" press conference in Tokyo Thursday, of Will Smith being cheesy and generally trying to humiliate 14-year-old son Jaden Smith, to adorable effect.
Will: No, Jaden, this is how people in Japan pose for pictures.
Will: Hey, wouldn't it be really cool if I put my hand in your face? Jaden: Dad, stoooop.
Jaden thinks this will look really cool at the time. He is wrong.
This could have only been Will's idea.
Jaden thinks Will looks way too happy to be making heart signs with him. He is right. »
- Youyoung Lee
Similar News ItemsWill Smith (I)
- Jason Sudeikis Is Fletch in Fletch Won; Ed Helms to Star in Epic Fail (From Collider.com. 10 March 2014, 8:46 PM, PDT)
- Will Smith to adapt 'Harlem Hellfighters' for film (From RealBollywood. 10 March 2014, 6:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Basketball Diaries’ Director Dies Aged 49 (From The Hollywood News. 10 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith Shop in La - Are Teens Still Dating? (From National Ledger. 10 March 2014, 4:58 PM, PDT)
- There's a Big Change in Will and Kate's Household (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Jaden Smith & Penelope Disick Have a Staring Contest -- See the Cute Pic! (From TooFab. 10 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
After Earth (2013)
- We love you, now change: What other actors are due for a McConaissance? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 6 March 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- 'Movie 43' and 'After Earth' win big at the Razzie Awards (From Hitfix. 3 March 2014, 1:29 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence Takes an Oscar-Night Tumble for the Second Year in a Row, Will and Jaden Smith Awarded Razzies, and Mel Gibson's Ex Can't Party (From ReelzChannel. 3 March 2014, 1:17 PM, PST)