12 hours ago | The Wrap | See recent The Wrap news »
Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman isn't giving up on the possibility of extending the media giant's distribution pact with Netflix. The media mogul told investors and analysts during a quarterly earnings call on Wednesday that it is possible that Viacom will work out a new pact with the streaming service even though its current distribution agreement with Netflix expires this month. "We're still in discussions with Netflix," Dauman said. "We're open to licensing content - some on an exclusive basis and some on a non-exclusive basis," he added. Earlier this week, Netflix said in a »
- Brent Lang
Similar News Items
Viacom [us]- Viacom in Fighting Shape for Second Quarter Earnings (From Variety - TV News. 30 April 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- CBS' Leslie Moonves Pay Drops to $62.2 Million in 2012 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 April 2013, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Did Viacom Slight Shareholders By Naming Deborah Norville To The Board? (From Deadline TV. 22 March 2013, 5:20 PM, PDT)
Philippe P. Dauman
- Viacom CEO Says Digital Video Sales On Track Despite Changes With Netflix (From Deadline TV. 1 May 2013, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Viacom Fiscal Q2 Results Mixed As Home Entertainment Revenues Fall (From Deadline TV. 1 May 2013, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- Viacom Quarterly Earnings Decline, Ad Revenue Rises (From The Hollywood Reporter. 1 May 2013, 1:12 AM, PDT)

company.