Independence Day director Roland Emmerich is developing a six-hour miniseries based on the story of T.E. Lawrence, the British Army office whose experiences in the Middle East during World War I were represented in David Lean’s 1962 epic, Lawrence of Arabia.
Emmerich will serve as a producer on the series, which is being spearheaded by FremantleMedia International. ”T.E. Lawrence was undoubtedly one of the greatest military and political strategists of our time and a stunningly intrepid Englishman who tried to unite the Arab world,” said FremantleMedia CEO David Ellender in the press release announcing the news.
The press release also »
- Lindsey Bahr
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- The Week in Spandex – Logan, Deadpool 2, Avengers: Infinity War, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Black Adam, Hellboy 3 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 21 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Flickering Myth Podcast #52 – Logan trailer reaction, will DC’s Green Lantern movie be any good? (From Flickeringmyth. 19 January 2017, 2:44 PM, PST)
- Thn’S 2017 Comic Book Movie Preview (From The Hollywood News. 17 January 2017, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Airbnb Predicts Over 15,000 Guests to Stay in D.C. Listings This Weekend (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Mark Burnett’s Ties to Trump Put Him in Tricky Situation (From Variety - TV News. 19 January 2017, 11:20 AM, PST)
- Overused Movie Trailer Sound Effects Are Slammed In New Supercut — Watch (From Indiewire. 19 January 2017, 10:20 AM, PST)
Independence Day (1996)
- Sherlock, and the musical highlights of Sherlock Holmes (From Den of Geek. 15 January 2017, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Want to know who shopped for Vikram in Dubai? (From Behindwoods. 12 January 2017, 2:02 AM, PST)
- Dumbo puts Bad Boys 3 under threat (From Den of Geek. 11 January 2017, 10:23 PM, PST)