We learned a lot about a number of characters in this well-paced episode, especially Jaime Lannister. But is time running out for Robb to save the day?
Spoiler alert: this blog is published after Game of Thrones airs on HBO in the Us on Sunday at 9pm Et. Do not read on unless you have watched episode five (which airs in the UK on Sky Atlantic on Monday at 9pm). As ever, we are going to (hopefully) avoid book spoilers as well.
Click here for Sarah Hughes' season three, episode four blog.
"It's treason to free your enemies. In war you kill your enemies."
After last week's pyrotechnics it was back to business with a taut, well-paced episode in which we learned a great deal about a number of characters. Most notably, Jaime Lannister was finally allowed to explain why he murdered King Aerys, telling Brienne a horror story about fire, »
- Sarah Hughes
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- ‘Game of Thrones’: Memories of Meeting the Actors Before They Were Famous (Photos) (From Variety - TV News. 18 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Will Jon Snow Survive Beyond the Wall? Looking Ahead to Game of Thrones Episode 6 (From PEOPLE.com. 18 August 2017, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Ali MacGraw: Send Animals At Roadside Zoo To Reputable Sanctuaries (From Look to the Stars. 18 August 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones: This is the one character who is truly unkillable (From Hitfix. 29 April 2016, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- What Is Vaes Dothrak and Why Doesn't Daenerys Want to Go There? (From BuzzSugar. 28 April 2016, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Watch the Roots' Black Thought's 'Game of Thrones' Recap Rap (From Rolling Stone. 28 April 2016, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Final Season Filming Start Date (From The Wrap. 18 August 2017, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Game Of Thrones Season 8 Begins Filming This October, When Will It Air? (From LRM Online. 18 August 2017, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Set to Start Filming This Fall (From Screen Rant. 18 August 2017, 8:06 AM, PDT)