With the trend of 3-D horror in full swing (inspired by the hype surrounding Saw 3D in Theaters), our friends at Movies.com have compiled a gory list of classic and not so classic horror flicks that need to be seen in 3-D.
Movies.com comments that "With numerous 3-D remakes, prequels and sequels in the works -- everything from Hellraiser to The Ring 3D -- it seems like this cinematic terror trend is here to stay—at least, until we get bored of it. In remembrance of past horror flicks brought to life with an extra dimension, we offer a breakdown of eight gratuitously fun 3-D fear-fests from the past that we still enjoy."
Check out the list of 8 great horror movies from Movies.com below and see if you agree with their choices.
House of Wax (1953)
The granddaddy of 3-D horror movies, this famous Vincent Price »
Similar News ItemsSaw 3D: The Final Chapter (2010)
- Saw 8 Actor Teases Billy's Return and a Roller Coaster Trap? (From MovieWeb. 25 March 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Jigsaw’s Shadow Looms Over The First Plot Details For Saw: Legacy (From We Got This Covered. 3 March 2017, 6:38 AM, PST)
- Jigsaw Will Return in Saw: Legacy (From MovieWeb. 2 March 2017, 10:24 AM, PST)
Vincent Price (I)
- The Abominable Dr. Phibes (From Trailers from Hell. 23 April 2017, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Fright Rags Reveals Upcoming Releases for George A. Romero’s Dawn Of The Dead, Aliens & More (From DailyDead. 19 April 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Wamg Giveaway – Win the Blu-ray of Derek Lee’s Sword Master (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 March 2017, 3:03 PM, PDT)
My Bloody Valentine
- What Movies Are Critics Most Excited to See at Cannes 2017? — Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 17 April 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- 21 Things We Learned from Simon Barrett’s Commentary on ‘Cathy’s Curse’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 5 April 2017, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Pieces (1982) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)