What do minty-fresh breath, youth-skewing music and social media all have in common?
Until now, nothing. Twitter, music cabler Fuse and Trident gum want to change that: Trio have come together on “Trending 10,” a daily countdown TV show and companion website based on music-related tweets designed to make Trident brand stick in viewers’ heads.
Half-hour “Trending 10” broadcast show on Msg Media’s Fuse is accompanied online by Fuse.tv/T10, which hosts digital shorts, sharable content such as interviews and live access to the net’s Heat Tracker, which ranks artists based on real-time social chatter of music fans. Skein has aired since last November without a title sponsor.
Trident will be featured in various branded integrations, with marketing messages for the gum to be put in front of “Trending 10” viewers and followers through social channels. The chewing gum brand is owned by snack-food conglom Mondelēz Intl., whose portfolio also includes Cadbury, »
- Todd Spangler
Similar News ItemsNicki Minaj
- Taylor Vs Kanye & 8 Other Major Celebrity Beefs That Were Born At The Vmas (From HollywoodLife. 23 August 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Here Are MTV's 2017 Vma Nominees! (From BuzzSugar. 23 August 2017, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Why Taylor Swift Will Probably Pop Up at the VMAs This Year (From Popsugar. 23 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Time Warner Cable
- Iggy Azalea, Sam Smith to Headline MTV Video Music Awards Benefit Concert (From The Wrap. 14 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- FCC to Consider Whether to Expand Political Ad Disclosure Rules (From Variety - TV News. 7 August 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- FCC Sets Timeline for Review of At&T-DirecTV Merger (From Variety - TV News. 7 August 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
Dan Brown (VII)
- Newswire: Ron Howard is a Star Wars fan, so there’s no need to worry about the Han Solo movie (From The AV Club. 25 June 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: The Last Knight review – chuck this mess on the scrapheap (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 June 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes Lions: Jeffrey Katzenberg Talks WndrCo Plans, "New TV" Model (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 22 June 2017, 4:39 AM, PDT)