Academy President, Hawk Koch, has announced that Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, acclaimed motion picture, television, and theater producing team behind Oscars 2013, will return next year for Oscars 2014! The Academy Awards will air live on Oscar Sunday, March 2, 2014.
.Craig and Neil have the overwhelming support of the Academy's Governors to produce the Oscars again in 2014," said Academy President Hawk Koch. "In order to establish continuity with this year's enormously successful show, we felt it was important to give these consummate professionals the green light now to begin creating another great evening."
Zadan and Meron said, "We are very honored to have been asked to return as Oscar producers for a second year." And they are looking forward to creating a distinctive and entertaining show.
Were you entertained by the Oscar telecast this year? Then you're in for a treat! Here's the rest of the press release:
.Craig and Neil have great relationships, »
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Actor Woods Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Targets Twitter Users: Slander Case or Attack on Freedom of Speech Online? (From Alt Film Guide. 31 August 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Lessons Learned This Summer At the Movies (From SoundOnSight. 31 August 2015, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Summer Box Office 2015: Winners and Losers (From Moviefone. 31 August 2015, 5:41 AM, PDT)
- Anthony Mackie Makes Shift To Comedy In The Night Before Trailer (From AreYouScreening. 31 August 2015, 6:25 PM, PDT)
- 12 Films We’d Love to See at This Year’s London Film Festival (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2015, 5:25 AM, PDT)
- More 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Images, Toys, Rumors and a Glorious Bb-8-centric Magazine Cover (From Movies.com. 27 August 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- New VOD and Digital Releases, Plus: Melissa McCarthy's 'Spy' Sneaks Home Four Weeks Before Disc (From Movies.com. 1 September 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Mad Max: Fury Road wins critics' best film of 2015 (From IF.com.au. 1 September 2015, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- Mad Max: Fury Road | Blu-ray Review (From ioncinema. 1 September 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)