The latest Star Wars game, Force Unleashed II, is out this week and to find out more we visited LucasArts and Industrial Light and Magic at the Letterman Digital Arts Center. Here's what we discovered about the home of Star Wars...
As our minibus pulls up to the LucasArts entrance area, there is a strange but not entirely unexpected welcoming party. Darth Vader and six stormtroopers are lined up along the road, standing to attention in the blinding Californian sunshine. Yesterday San Francisco saw its hottest day since records began, and today the temperature remains in the high nineties. Of course, press trips like this are rare, and the staff at LucasArts like to pull out all the stops. But these poor bastards must think they're back on Tatooine.
We're here to tour the Letterman Digital Arts Center, a sprawl of modern office buildings constructed in 1999 to house LucasArts and legendary special effects company, »
- Keith Stuart
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Epic Luke Skywalker Tribute Video Celebrates The Last Jedi (From MovieWeb. 27 May 2017, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Leaked images and details of Lego’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi sets reveal Snoke’s new costume (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Results of Darth Vader's Maury Paternity Test Have Been Revealed (From MovieWeb. 27 May 2017, 12:54 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Stan Lee's Cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy Ride Unveiled (From MovieWeb. 27 May 2017, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Talks McU 10th Year and Regaining Rights To All Marvel Characters (From Cinelinx. 26 May 2017, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Vulture Goes Ballistic in New Spider-Man: Homecoming Preview (From MovieWeb. 26 May 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Peter Jackson shares Mortal Engines concept art (From Flickeringmyth. 27 May 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Peter Jackson Unveils Mortal Engines Concept Art (From MovieWeb. 26 May 2017, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- James Cameron To Produce Vegan Documentary From ‘The Cove’ Director Louis Psihoyos (From Indiewire. 26 May 2017, 7:28 AM, PDT)