After Len’s side-by-side challenge marked the halfway point of the competition Monday night, one dancer was sent home after attempting to keep up with a pro.
Comedian D.L. Hughley went out joking, giving advice to the judges on how to improve their dancing as he departed on this week’s DWTS elimination show.
Cheryl Burke, Hughley’s partner, said they expected to go home every week and she was proud of making it halfway through the competition.
“I mean, the judges didn’t help us at all. Just to be able to dance for the fans and to work »
- Amanda Taylor
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 7/14/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 July 2014, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- SAG-aftra Board Approves New Movie-tv Contract, Triggering Ratification Vote (From Variety - Film News. 12 July 2014, 11:06 PM, PDT)
- How exploitative reality TV transforms the lives of its participants (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Leah Remini Reveals the Best Thing About Leaving Scientology (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy -- Do I Look Like JLo's Boyfriend? (From TMZ. 7 July 2014, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Shows Off That Booty at Miami Pool Party (From TooFab. 28 June 2014, 11:51 PM, PDT)
Cheryl Burke (II)
- Cheryl Burke Slams Plastic Surgery Rumors (From Access Hollywood. 11 July 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- 'DWTS' Star Cheryl Burke -- I'm Not Dying (From TMZ. 11 July 2014, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Wild’ Trailer: Reese Witherspoon, Heroin and the Great Outdoors (From FilmSchoolRejects. 10 July 2014, 4:48 PM, PDT)