The British actor was best known for playing Admiral Motti in 1977's Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope.
In one of the film's most iconic scenes, Motti was Force-choked by Darth Vader for insubordination.
The circumstances of the actor's death have yet to be confirmed, TMZ reports.
LeParmentier once said of his most famous role: "I did the choking effect by flexing muscles in my neck. It set off a chain of events, that choking.
"I can't do it anymore because, oddly enough, »
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Scars Of Dracula Sixth Scale Figure from Star Ace Toys & Sideshow (From DailyDead. 28 September 2016, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- How Much Would a Real Star Wars At-at Cost? (From MovieWeb. 28 September 2016, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Top 10 Movies of 2016 Before Oscar Season (From Boomtron. 28 September 2016, 4:12 PM, PDT)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- The Disney Renaissance’s Little Woman: Katharine Hepburn’s Imprint on Belle (From MUBI. 15 September 2016, 4:36 AM, PDT)
- Son Of Zorn Season 1 Review (From We Got This Covered. 9 September 2016, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- The early screenplays of Jj Abrams (From Den of Geek. 7 September 2016, 9:11 AM, PDT)
Superman II (1980)
- YouTuber Creates Nostalgic Retro ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Trailer (From Uinterview. 7 September 2016, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- It’s Time To Meet The Suicide Squad (From We Got This Covered. 19 July 2016, 6:17 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Dragnet (1987) (From Flickeringmyth. 6 June 2016, 6:55 AM, PDT)