The preempted episode of "Revolution" will air next Monday in the show's regular 10 p.m. Et timeslot, causing a ripple effect that will push the Season 1 finale from its scheduled airdate of May 27 to one week later on June 3.
The network didn't have many options for re-scheduling the preempted episode because "Revolution" was scheduled to air originals every week until the finale. NBC would've had to either double up on episodes one Monday night (difficult with "The Voice" airing two hours on Mondays), or air the show on another night and risk viewer confusion and no "Voice" lead-in.
NBC was the only network to preempt its regularly scheduled primetime programming after yesterday's tragedy in Boston. But the "Revolution" episode »
Similar News ItemsNBC News [us]
- Meet the Press Makes Big Ratings Gains, Best May Sweep Since 2012 (From Mediaite - TV. 29 May 2015, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- TV Producer, Director John H. Ward Dies at 73 (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Ray Rice Domestic Violence Charges Dismissed (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win Supernatural: The Complete Ninth Season on Blu-ray (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Bloodshot Reborn #2 / Ninjak #3 – Valiant Review, Lemire & Kindt Two Piece (From Boomtron. 18 May 2015, 5:58 PM, PDT)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: V (2009) (From SoundOnSight. 16 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia (1981)
- Revolution episode 15 review: Home (From Den of Geek. 30 April 2013, 11:50 PM, PDT)
- Revolution episode 14 review: The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia (From Den of Geek. 24 April 2013, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Revolution, Ep. 1.14: “The Night the Lights went out in Georgia” goes beyond the Monroe Republic borders while revealing more about the nanites (From SoundOnSight. 23 April 2013, 8:24 PM, PDT)