The preempted episode of "Revolution" will air next Monday in the show's regular 10 p.m. Et timeslot, causing a ripple effect that will push the Season 1 finale from its scheduled airdate of May 27 to one week later on June 3.
The network didn't have many options for re-scheduling the preempted episode because "Revolution" was scheduled to air originals every week until the finale. NBC would've had to either double up on episodes one Monday night (difficult with "The Voice" airing two hours on Mondays), or air the show on another night and risk viewer confusion and no "Voice" lead-in.
NBC was the only network to preempt its regularly scheduled primetime programming after yesterday's tragedy in Boston. But the "Revolution" episode »
Similar News ItemsNBC News [us]
- Chuck Todd: ‘Human Nature’ for Boehner to Lash Out at Thankless, Unreasonable Conservative Groups (From Mediaite - TV. 13 December 2013, 4:44 AM, PST)
- 'Layaway Santas' Make Holiday Dreams Come True (From PEOPLE.com. 12 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Ann Curry's Options Dwindle as $12 Million NBC News Contract Nears Window (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Sandra Bullock in talks to join a George Clooney project; Plus, Jason Segel cast as David Foster Wallace, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 December 2013, 6:43 PM, PST)
- Episodes: Showtime Picks Up Fourth Season Of Matt LeBlanc's Comedy (From Access Hollywood. 11 December 2013, 12:37 PM, PST)
- Matt LeBlanc's Episodes renewed for fourth season by Showtime, BBC (From Digital Spy - TV news. 11 December 2013, 10:13 AM, PST)
The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia (1981)
- Revolution episode 15 review: Home (From Den of Geek. 30 April 2013, 11:50 PM, PDT)
- Revolution episode 14 review: The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia (From Den of Geek. 24 April 2013, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Revolution, Ep. 1.14: “The Night the Lights went out in Georgia” goes beyond the Monroe Republic borders while revealing more about the nanites (From SoundOnSight. 23 April 2013, 8:24 PM, PDT)