The 40-year "Arrested Development" beauty opened to Out magazine about the pressures of starting a family.
"There comes some pressure in your mid-30s, and you think, 'Am I going to have kids so I don't miss out on something that other people really seem to love?'" she told the mag. "Or is it that I really genuinely want to do this with my whole heart? I didn't feel that my response was 'yes' to the latter."
Photos: Gay & Lesbian Hollywood
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Jimmy Kimmel and Molly McNearney Welcome a Baby Girl! (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife Molly McNearney (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 July 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Molly McNearney -- Find Out Her Name! (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
"Arrested Development" (2003)
- Entertainment Geekly: 'Community' survives. Television dies? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch Joel McHale and Tony Hale score drugs in 'Comedians in Cars Getting Cocaine' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 July 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- This Week in TV: Can 'Community' Change the Internet? (From Moviefone. 4 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Portia de Rossi
- Ellen DeGeneres Is Launching a Lifestyle Brand—All the Details! (From E! Online. 8 July 2014, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Flips a House for a $15 Million Profit—Find Out Who Bought the Pad! (From E! Online. 7 July 2014, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Portia de Rossi Rehab Stay Rumor, Ellen DeGeneres Wife at Passages Malibu? (From National Ledger. 4 July 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)