HBO has announced the Season 2 premiere date for "The Newsroom" and teased a few details from the season opener.
Sunday, July 14 at 10 p.m. Et/Pt will see the return of Will McAvoy and his team at "News Night" at Acn. In the new season, the staff members at the show "chases a mysterious tip, which leads to a story that ultimately spins out of control."
Intriguing. We already know that "Newsroom's" second season will pick up right after Season 1 left off. Creator Aaron Sorkin says, "Season 2 begins a week after Season 1 ended, a week after Will went on the air and called the Tea Party the American Taliban, and it goes through just a little bit after the election." »
Similar News ItemsAaron Sorkin
- Fall TV reviews: 'Manhattan Love Story' & 'A to Z' (From Hitfix. 30 September 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher Will Direct Every Episode of Utopia’s First Season on HBO (From Collider.com. 29 September 2014, 3:58 PM, PDT)
- The Films of David Fincher: The Social Network (From Collider.com. 29 September 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
"The Newsroom" (2012)
- Love Blossoms In First Trailer For Digital Romance The Heart Machine (From We Got This Covered. 26 September 2014, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- First TV spot for Dumb and Dumber To (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp’s Mortdecai gets early release date (From Flickeringmyth. 25 September 2014, 5:05 AM, PDT)