HBO has announced the Season 2 premiere date for "The Newsroom" and teased a few details from the season opener.
Sunday, July 14 at 10 p.m. Et/Pt will see the return of Will McAvoy and his team at "News Night" at Acn. In the new season, the staff members at the show "chases a mysterious tip, which leads to a story that ultimately spins out of control."
Intriguing. We already know that "Newsroom's" second season will pick up right after Season 1 left off. Creator Aaron Sorkin says, "Season 2 begins a week after Season 1 ended, a week after Will went on the air and called the Tea Party the American Taliban, and it goes through just a little bit after the election." »
Similar News ItemsAaron Sorkin
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Adapted Screenplay (From Indiewire. 5 February 2016, 6:18 AM, PST)
- Watch: Here's Martin Scorsese's Best Robert De Niro Impersonation (Sort Of) (From Indiewire. 4 February 2016, 10:41 AM, PST)
- Contest: Win Steve Jobs Blu-Ray (From We Got This Covered. 2 February 2016, 10:39 AM, PST)
"The Newsroom" (2012)
- Watch a clip from tonight’s episode of Agent Carter – ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ (From Flickeringmyth. 2 February 2016, 2:21 PM, PST)
- Mr. Robot Season 2 Adds Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer (From Slash Film. 29 January 2016, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Grace Gummer Joins ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 2 as Series Regular (From Variety - TV News. 29 January 2016, 9:30 AM, PST)