In the latest film from the ‘Scary Movie’ franchise, Christian Grey brought on the laughs when he made a surprise appearance! Ashley Tisdale’s character encounters the infamous fictional character during a dream that turns into a nightmare.
Fifty Shades of Grey has become so popular that the novel has already been spoofed! In Scary Movie 5, Ashley Tisdale plays Jody, a woman who is haunted by a ghost named “Mama” while babysitting her nieces. To figure out Mama’s identity, Jody goes into an Inception-like dream, but instead of finding the ghost, she finds sexy Christian Grey, the title character from the novel.
Jodie Finds Christian’s Red Room
In the dream, Jody appears outside of Christian’s hotel room. Christian, played by Jerry O’Connell, opens the door and invites her in, but suddenly the sexy fantasy goes south when Christian reveals one of his flaws.
“Like my blue room? »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Guy Pearce wanted for John Michael McDonagh's War On Everyone (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 July 2014, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Instant Debate: How to Make Indiana Jones 5 Work (From Cinelinx. 9 July 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Short Hair “Purge” Is Latest HollywoodLife Lie (From GossipCop. 9 July 2014, 7:51 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart Spotted New Short Hairdo Hot For Chanel Fashion Week Action Other Day (From OnTheFlix. 11 July 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Dakota Johnson Will Be Forever, Interrupted (From We Got This Covered. 11 July 2014, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- 'Land Ho!' Filmmakers On Capturing Tourists' View of Iceland, Sharing Equipment With 'Interstellar' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 July 2014, 6:42 PM, PDT)
Emma Watson (II)
- Best Looks of the Week: Charlize Theron's Gold Mini, Emma Watson's Sexy Lace Ensemble & More (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Amanda’s Adaptations: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – Book Vs Film (From The Hollywood News. 11 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 10:43 PM, PDT)