While Captain America: The Winter Soldier crept into the spotlight with its casting announcements, start of production, concept art and an official photo, Marvel Studios has made sure not to overlap their Phase Two marketing campaigns. Instead, Iron Man 3 has dominated headlines with trailers, posters, art work, a world press tour and more, leading up to its imminent release as the first 2013 summer feature, meanwhile Thor: The Dark World has remained mostly under the radar.
This will change very soon when moviegoers get their first look at director Alan Taylor’s (Game of Thrones) more realistic take on the realm of Asgard when Tony Stark returns to the silver screen. And we already have an idea of what we may see.
Nigel Cook, Vice President of Marvel International, took to the stage during the Disney Consumer Show in Mexico yesterday ...
Click to continue reading ‘Thor 2′ Trailer Description; Attached »
- Rob Keyes
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Growing Up on Game of Thrones: What Maisie Williams Has Learned From Arya Stark (From Vulture. 4 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens behind-the-scenes featurette confirms Adam Driver’s character (From Flickeringmyth. 4 May 2015, 1:24 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones's Nikolaj Coster-Waldau on Jaime's Journey, and Why Cersei Should Be Queen (From Vulture. 3 May 2015, 11:01 PM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe overtakes Harry Potter to become highest-grossing movie franchise of all time (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron': Did Major Sports Events Hurt the Box Office? (From Variety - Film News. 3 May 2015, 12:33 PM, PDT)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron enjoys $187.7 million domestic opening weekend, hits $627 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 12:29 PM, PDT)
Marvel Studios [us]
- Infinity Stones Cheat Sheet: What You Need To Know After Avengers 2 (From Cinema Blend. 3 May 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Saturday Night Live’s Black Widow: Age Of Me Trailer Shows “Marvel Gets Girls” (From Collider.com. 3 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Box Office Report: Avengers: Age Of Ultron Is Another Marvel Smash (From We Got This Covered. 3 May 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)