While Captain America: The Winter Soldier crept into the spotlight with its casting announcements, start of production, concept art and an official photo, Marvel Studios has made sure not to overlap their Phase Two marketing campaigns. Instead, Iron Man 3 has dominated headlines with trailers, posters, art work, a world press tour and more, leading up to its imminent release as the first 2013 summer feature, meanwhile Thor: The Dark World has remained mostly under the radar.
This will change very soon when moviegoers get their first look at director Alan Taylor’s (Game of Thrones) more realistic take on the realm of Asgard when Tony Stark returns to the silver screen. And we already have an idea of what we may see.
Nigel Cook, Vice President of Marvel International, took to the stage during the Disney Consumer Show in Mexico yesterday ...
Click to continue reading ‘Thor 2′ Trailer Description; Attached »
- Rob Keyes
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Comic-Con: TNT is Bringing Legends, The Last Ship and Falling Skies (From Comingsoon.net. 11 July 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- LeBron James Returning to Cleveland Cavaliers (From The Wrap. 11 July 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- MTV greenlights 'Shannara' fantasy to series (From EW.com - Inside TV. 11 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Movie News: See Another 'Star Wars Rebels' Villain; First Trailer for Reese Witherspoon's 'Wild' (From Movies.com. 11 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Warner Bros. Takes The Nice Guys For Shane Black (From We Got This Covered. 11 July 2014, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Gus Van Sant Rumored to Take Over for Shane Black on 'Death Note' (From FirstShowing.net. 11 July 2014, 7:44 AM, PDT)
Marvel Studios [us]
- Gamora featurette for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 5:13 AM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy: 10 Reasons Marvel Need It To Succeed (From Obsessed with Film. 11 July 2014, 12:46 AM, PDT)
- Baymax introduces himself in Big Hero 6 teaser, panel confirmed for Sdcc (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 7:00 PM, PDT)