What do you get for the girl that has everything? "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson certainly knows the answer. After he and girlfriend Kristen Stewart celebrated her birthday on April 9, the actor reportedly gave his lady love the perfect gift.
Kristen, an avid pen collector, was given a limited edition Bentley fountain pen, according to the Sun. The very rare ink pen set Pattinson back a reported $40,000. A source says, "Kristen has always collected pens, and has a variety of stylish ones. Rob decided to go big for her birthday this year and bought her a limited edition white gold Tibaldi Bentley Crewe fountain pen."
He even had the pen, of which there are only 40 on the planet, engraved with her name, the year and the message "From R." The source says the pen features "a two-tone 18-carat yellow gold nib covered in rhodium and ruthenium," with the barrel that is »
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Cronenberg's Cannes Winner 'Maps to the Stars' Takes Focus World Route, Skips Oscars (From Thompson on Hollywood. 1 September 2014, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Focus World Acquires Julianne Moore's 'Maps to the Stars' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 1 September 2014, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- ‘Maps to the Stars’ Acquired by Focus World for 2015 Release (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2014, 4:39 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Robert Pattinson New Gal Pal May Be the Real Deal, This Time (From TheImproper.com. 1 September 2014, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Must Have Discovered a Cure For Jet Lag (From Popsugar. 31 August 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson 'smitten' with British singer Fka Twigs (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 August 2014, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- New Ghost In The Shell Poster Marks Its 25th Anniversary Re-Release (From ComicBookMovie. 1 September 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Old World Decadent for Karl Lagerfeld in Vanity Fair (From TheImproper.com. 30 August 2014, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- In the War Zone: Trailer for Guantanamo-Set Drama Starring Stewart, Maadi (From Alt Film Guide. 8 August 2014, 4:56 PM, PDT)