Red John strikes again on The Mentalist, Robin and Barney finally get hitched on How I Met Your Mother, Penny and Leonard (maybe) get separated on The Big Bang Theory, and the Criminal Minds crew braces for a tragedy — those are but a few of the big season finale plots in store on CBS’ dramas and comedies this May.
A complete tease-tastic rundown, courtesy of the Eye net’s PR department, is below. Warning: Major Spoilers!
Related | Complete 2013 Season Finale Calendar: What’s Ending When?
Sunday, April 28
The Good Wife (9/8c)
On the night of Peter’s gubernatorial election, Alicia, »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Woody Harrelson Confirms He's Garris Shrike in Han Solo (From MovieWeb. 22 January 2017, 2:04 PM, PST)
- With ‘Split,’ Horror and M. Night Shyamalan Remain Box Office Draws (From Variety - Film News. 22 January 2017, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Rogue One Crosses $1 Billion at the Worldwide Box Office (From MovieWeb. 22 January 2017, 1:39 PM, PST)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- FX to Celebrate Upcoming Legion Premiere with Immersive Where?House Art Exhibit in Brooklyn (From DailyDead. 18 January 2017, 6:51 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen Apologizes to Rihanna After 'Watch What Happens Live’ Slam (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 January 2017, 3:35 AM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen Tries To Make Up With Rihanna After Reviving Feud (From ET Canada. 17 January 2017, 12:43 PM, PST)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Isn’t as Dark When You Add a Laugh Track — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 22 January 2017, 1:51 PM, PST)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Isn’t as Dark When You Add a Laugh Track — Watch (From Indiewire. 22 January 2017, 1:51 PM, PST)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 1/22/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 January 2017, 12:14 PM, PST)