Martin Deer rounds up all the latest talking points from Man of Steel as we count down to the return of Superman this summer...
Today is the first of what will hopefully be five 'Countdown to Man of Steel' articles published every 2 weeks in the build up to the return of Superman. This week we've had some pretty big news on the Zack Snyder-directed reboot via the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, which has given us some further insight in to how Superman will now be portrayed on screen...
Little Green Rock
First, let's start with the least important piece of news which has actually caused the most outrage: Man of Steel will not feature Kryptonite. This has caused some to proclaim that Man of Steel will be more of the 'real world nonsense' that Chris Nolan brought to The Dark Knight Trilogy, and that not featuring Kryptonite is some form of sacrilege. »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Supergirl producer on whether we’ll see Tyler Hoechlin’s Superman back on The CW (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2016, 3:18 PM, PDT)
- This 3-year-old Wonder Woman has all the ferocity of the Amazons (From Hitfix. 21 October 2016, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ Edging ‘Madea Halloween’ in Heated Battle (From Variety - Film News. 21 October 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
Christopher Nolan (I)
- Tom Hardy to play legendary explorer Ernest Shackleton in new movie (From The Hollywood News. 20 October 2016, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy To Play Ernest Shackleton For Antarctic Biopic (From We Got This Covered. 20 October 2016, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy to Endure the Antarctic in Biopic About Famed Explorer Ernest Shackleton (From Indiewire. 20 October 2016, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Today in Movie Culture: New 'Wonder Woman' Image, Doctor Strange Does Birthday Parties and More (From Movies.com. 21 October 2016, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Wonder Woman Becomes U.N. Ambassador, New Justice League Photo Arrives (From MovieWeb. 21 October 2016, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- Wonder Woman Stands Firm In New Justice League Image (From We Got This Covered. 21 October 2016, 1:59 PM, PDT)