So his solution is to appear on the show in a tank. With large-breasted, nubile young girls with him. Of course.
"It's pretty exciting [to be back] ... when we pulled up to the gate, they ran a really intense security check," says Sheen. "I used to be able to just cruise on in. Not anymore."
They also talk about the brand of marijuana named after Sheen and the horrifying Halloween rubber mask that is supposed to look like Sheen.
Then talk turns to his infamous meltdown and the recent headlines Justin Bieber has been making.
"I'm calling it a melt-forward ... I harnessed it," says Sheen. "Like a mercury volcano, down hill, with no brakes. And no plan. ... It was nuts. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Jon Hamm’s Shocking Confession To Jimmy Fallon: I’m A Belieber! (From ET Canada. 19 August 2017, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm Tells Jimmy Fallon About Going To Justin Bieber Concert (From GossipCop. 19 August 2017, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- #T6IsComing: Taylor Swift Fans Predict She’ll End Justin Bieber With Release Of New Music (From HollywoodLife. 18 August 2017, 4:40 PM, PDT)
Warner Bros. [us]
- The Jetsons live-action series ordered by ABC (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- The Conjuring Universe becomes third biggest horror franchise of all time as it passes $1 billion worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 19 August 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- After Soderbergh: See the Top 10 Box Office Track Records of Classic Indie Filmmakers (From Indiewire. 19 August 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp Dresses Up as Captain Jack Sparrow to Visit Children’s Hospital in Canada -- See Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 August 2017, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- The unmade Planet Of The Apes movies of the 1990s (From Den of Geek. 15 August 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- 'Red Dawn': THR's 1984 Review (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 10 August 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)