Humphries maintains he deserves an annulment, citing fraudulent circumstances surrounding the marriage. He is also still demanding a settlement of $7 million from Kim, an amount he laid out over a year ago and has not budged from.
However, TMZ is reporting that Humphries was a no-show at the mandatory settlement conference at the Los Angeles County Courthouse. Sources say Kris was still in New York as of 1 a.m. Friday and he definitely did not make it to the meeting.
Kim Kardashian was right on time, however. We'll keep you updated as more details from the settlement conference emerge. »
Similar News ItemsKim Kardashian West
- Dirty Dancing: 20 Burning Questions About ABC's Curious Remake (Including That Bizarre Ending) (From TVLine.com. 24 May 2017, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Are Scott Disick and Bella Thorne Seriously Dating After Steamy Makeout Pics? (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 May 2017, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Goes into the Vault for Never-Seen Wedding Photos on Anniversary with Kanye West (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2017, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian's Starter Home With Kris Humphries For Sale (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 24 May 2017, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- 16 Facts About Kim and Kanye's Wedding That Will Leave You Dumbfounded (From Popsugar. 29 April 2017, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Which of Kim Kardashian's Weddings Was More Insane? An Investigation (From Popsugar. 24 April 2017, 11:30 AM, PDT)