The Washington Post was live on the scene:
When live table games debuted early Thursday at Maryland Live!, there was Keibler lending a festive bit of Hollywood to the Hanover, Md., casino.
Her job — in loose, beachy hair and a black minidress that bared much of her legendary 42 inches of leg — was unapologetically decorative. Keibler stood on a stage, nodding and smiling as owner David Cordish droned on about jobs and tax revenue. Later, reports our colleague J. Freedom du Lac, she blew on the dice for Cordish’s christening of the craps table. He rolled snake eyes. When it was her turn, she threw a 7, then an 11.
Keibler is frequently photographed at parties for boutiques and »
- Arin Greenwood
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Can ‘Gravity,’ ‘All Is Lost’ Earn SAG Ensemble Noms? (From Variety - Film News. 5 December 2013, 4:50 PM, PST)
- 'The Sound of Music': Stephen Moyer talks playing Capt. Von Trapp and tonight's live premiere (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Miranda Kerr's Rumored Beau James Packer: Five Things to Know (From PEOPLE.com. 5 December 2013, 11:45 AM, PST)
- Which Celebrity Breakup Shocked You the Most This Year? (From Popsugar. 4 December 2013, 2:02 AM, PST)
- George Clooney on His Greatest Love: I Haven't Met Her Yet! (From TooFab. 3 December 2013, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Clooney yet to meet love of his life (From RealBollywood. 3 December 2013, 1:10 AM, PST)