The Washington Post was live on the scene:
When live table games debuted early Thursday at Maryland Live!, there was Keibler lending a festive bit of Hollywood to the Hanover, Md., casino.
Her job — in loose, beachy hair and a black minidress that bared much of her legendary 42 inches of leg — was unapologetically decorative. Keibler stood on a stage, nodding and smiling as owner David Cordish droned on about jobs and tax revenue. Later, reports our colleague J. Freedom du Lac, she blew on the dice for Cordish’s christening of the craps table. He rolled snake eyes. When it was her turn, she threw a 7, then an 11.
Keibler is frequently photographed at parties for boutiques and »
- Arin Greenwood
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch (From E! Online. 18 December 2014, 7:55 PM, PST)
- Sony Hack: George Clooney Attacks Media, Defends Studio (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 December 2014, 6:50 PM, PST)
- See George Clooney’s Selfie on the Set of Downton Abbey (From PEOPLE.com. 18 December 2014, 5:05 PM, PST)
- They're Having a Baby! 6 Best Pregnancy Announcements of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- Stacy Keibler Introduces Daughter (From Access Hollywood. 9 December 2014, 2:43 PM, PST)
- Stacy Keibler Debuts Daughter Ava -- And She Looks Just Like Her Mama! (From TooFab. 9 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)