Da Vinci's Demons spreads its wings tonight.
Patrick Duffy says he'd like to participate in a Step by Step reunion movie and that it would be interesting to see how the Lambert family grew up. I just hope such a series spawns a serious topical drama that desperately adds a laugh track when ratings tank, giving the Tgif generation a The Bradys of their own.
You've seen me complain that the dark side of a golden age of television is a too-full DVR that make it challenging to keep up with all the good shows (as well as the guilty pleasures and hate watching) available. It also means that shows like Southland and Switched at Birth don't quite get the attention they deserve. I'm still looking for time to get caught up on Game of Thrones, much less time to get to that third episode of Top of the Lake. »
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Television Academy Lauds Casting Director Marion Dougherty with Governors Award (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2014, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: SNL Alum Visits B99, Scandal, CSI Castings and More (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2014, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- ‘Garfunkel & Oates’ Test Whether Men Prefer Women Who Don't Speak (Video) (From The Wrap. 31 July 2014, 9:08 AM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Sharknado 2 Surpasses the Original to Be Syfy's Most Watched Original Movie Ever! (From Dread Central. 31 July 2014, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' breaks Syfy records including meaningless Twitter milestone (From Hitfix. 31 July 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Emmys Poll 2014: Who Should Win Best Supporting Actress in a Drama? (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Nick Jonas's Muscles Are the Star of His New Music Video (From BuzzSugar. 30 July 2014, 4:56 PM, PDT)
- *Nsync's New Album Is Your '90s Dream Come True (From BuzzSugar. 30 July 2014, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- A New 'N Sync Album Was Just Released and Nobody Knew It Was Happening—Not Even 'N Sync! (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)