Washington, Apr 12: Tom Cruise may have found mega-success in Hollywood, but he's not concerned with his children following in his footsteps.
E! News caught up with Cruise at the premiere of his new film "Oblivion" in Hollywood on Wednesday night, and asked the actor if he'd let his youngest daughter Suri, 6, get into acting one day.
He told the website that all his kids can (referring to the children he adopted with then-wife Nicole Kidman-Connor, 18, and Isabella, 20).
He explained that he tries to find out what they are interested in and support them in that. He insisted that he doesn't pressurize them.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Aquaman Delayed, Gets New 2018 Release Date (From MovieWeb. 2 December 2016, 4:17 PM, PST)
- New Trailer For ‘The Mummy’ With Tom Cruise Released [Video] (From Uinterview. 2 December 2016, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Katie Holmes Clears Up Her Relationship Status (From E! Online. 2 December 2016, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of Lion In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 4 December 2016, 12:06 PM, PST)
- Dev Patel on 'Lion': To "Just Be an Everyman, a Modern 20-Something-Year-Old Guy, Meant a Lot" | Actor Oscar Roundtable (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 4 December 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
- 2017 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (From Thompson on Hollywood. 3 December 2016, 2:40 PM, PST)
- 5 Alien Invasion/Contact Movies To Watch Before Seeing Arrival! (From LRM Online. 8 November 2016, 3:37 PM, PST)
- Tom Cruise Will Live Nearly 1,000 Years as ‘Methuselah’ for ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 5’ Director (From Slash Film. 29 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Doug Liman Calls Edge Of Tomorrow 2 “A Sequel That’s A Prequel” (From LRM Online. 28 October 2016, 10:41 AM, PDT)