Washington, Apr 12: Tom Cruise may have found mega-success in Hollywood, but he's not concerned with his children following in his footsteps.
E! News caught up with Cruise at the premiere of his new film "Oblivion" in Hollywood on Wednesday night, and asked the actor if he'd let his youngest daughter Suri, 6, get into acting one day.
He told the website that all his kids can (referring to the children he adopted with then-wife Nicole Kidman-Connor, 18, and Isabella, 20).
He explained that he tries to find out what they are interested in and support them in that. He insisted that he doesn't pressurize them.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- 8 Reasons It's Time to Let the Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston Feud Die (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- The Simpsons top 50 episodes (From Den of Geek. 28 August 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Details For ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ Blu-ray, DVD & Limited Edition Blu-Ray 3D Steelbook (From The Hollywood News. 27 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Says She's "Been to Hell and Back" (From Popsugar. 29 August 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Says She's "Been to Hell and Back" In Her Personal Life: The Edit Interview (From Us Weekly. 29 August 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Says She and Keith Urban Are ''Lucky'' They Met Late in Life: ''I've Been to Hell and Back'' (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Michael Bay Finds a Writer for Futuristic Vehicle Movie Cosmic Motors (From Collider.com. 29 August 2014, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Warner Bros., Michael Bay Find Writer to Rev Up ‘Cosmic Motors’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Jimmy Fallon & Pierce Brosnan Play Nintendo's 'GoldenEye' (From FirstShowing.net. 20 August 2014, 8:40 AM, PDT)