Washington, Apr 12: Tom Cruise may have found mega-success in Hollywood, but he's not concerned with his children following in his footsteps.
E! News caught up with Cruise at the premiere of his new film "Oblivion" in Hollywood on Wednesday night, and asked the actor if he'd let his youngest daughter Suri, 6, get into acting one day.
He told the website that all his kids can (referring to the children he adopted with then-wife Nicole Kidman-Connor, 18, and Isabella, 20).
He explained that he tries to find out what they are interested in and support them in that. He insisted that he doesn't pressurize them.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Best of the Week: 'Captain America: Civil War' Trailer, First Look at 'Wonder Woman' and More (From Movies.com. 27 November 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Take home Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation and go behind-the-scenes with Tom Cruise (From Cineplex. 26 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Watch: 8 Behind-The-Scenes Featurettes From ‘Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation’ And More (From The Playlist. 25 November 2015, 10:37 AM, PST)
- Nathaniel Gives Thanks (From FilmExperience. 26 November 2015, 7:45 PM, PST)
- Win a limited edition DVD of ‘Paddington’ with 3D sleeve (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Red Carpet Lineup Xxl: Nicole, Jada, Paz and Kate(s) (From FilmExperience. 25 November 2015, 7:28 AM, PST)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Boards Thriller ‘3 Things’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 18 November 2015, 5:07 AM, PST)
- Interview: Olga Kurylenko talks new movie ‘Momentum’ (From The Hollywood News. 16 November 2015, 1:17 AM, PST)
- Olga Kurylenko to star in sci-fi thriller Android (From Flickeringmyth. 9 November 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)