Washington, Apr 12: Tom Cruise may have found mega-success in Hollywood, but he's not concerned with his children following in his footsteps.
E! News caught up with Cruise at the premiere of his new film "Oblivion" in Hollywood on Wednesday night, and asked the actor if he'd let his youngest daughter Suri, 6, get into acting one day.
He told the website that all his kids can (referring to the children he adopted with then-wife Nicole Kidman-Connor, 18, and Isabella, 20).
He explained that he tries to find out what they are interested in and support them in that. He insisted that he doesn't pressurize them.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- 4 Things Movies Taught Us In 2014 (From SoundOnSight. 21 December 2014, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Five Fun Facts About "Edward Scissorhands" (From TooFab. 21 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- First Image From The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (From TheMovieBit. 21 December 2014, 2:57 AM, PST)
- Les Arcs celebrates diverse crop of Ireland films (From ScreenDaily. 21 December 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Six Reasons Jennifer Aniston Could Win the Oscar for ‘Cake’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 December 2014, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Queen Latifah to Pay Laid-Off Talk Show Staff With Her Own Money (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 6:39 AM, PST)
- Why You're Wrong about Top Gun - Maverick Was a Phony (From GeekTyrant. 16 December 2014, 10:09 AM, PST)
- Three new clips from Russell Crowe’s The Water Diviner (From Flickeringmyth. 15 December 2014, 11:27 PM, PST)
- New clip from Russell Crowe’s directorial debut The Water Diviner (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2014, 1:20 AM, PST)