Washington, Apr 12: Tom Cruise may have found mega-success in Hollywood, but he's not concerned with his children following in his footsteps.
E! News caught up with Cruise at the premiere of his new film "Oblivion" in Hollywood on Wednesday night, and asked the actor if he'd let his youngest daughter Suri, 6, get into acting one day.
He told the website that all his kids can (referring to the children he adopted with then-wife Nicole Kidman-Connor, 18, and Isabella, 20).
He explained that he tries to find out what they are interested in and support them in that. He insisted that he doesn't pressurize them.
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- The Rock Named World’s Highest-Paid Actor, Earning Nearly $20 Million More Than Highest-Paid Actress, Jennifer Lawrence (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson And Jennifer Lawrence Make All The Money (From We Got This Covered. 25 August 2016, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson Is The Highest Paid Actor Of 2016 (From LatinoReview. 25 August 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Dev Patel Searches for Home in First Trailer for ‘Lion’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Lion Trailer Hits All The Melodramatic Notes (From We Got This Covered. 25 August 2016, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Dev Patel’s ‘Lion’ Joins 2016 Oscar Race (From Backstage. 25 August 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Geoff Stults Enlists To Join Lionsgate’s Granite Mountain Hotshots (From We Got This Covered. 1 August 2016, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- Terry Gilliam begins production on 'The Man Who Killed Don Quixote' (From ScreenDaily. 1 August 2016, 2:59 AM, PDT)
- Margot Robbie Starring in ‘Bad Monkeys’ for Universal (From Variety - Film News. 20 July 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)