Kid Rock made waves by supporting Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election, but that doesn't mean he always toes the party line. In an new interview with Rolling Stone, the rocker says one point in particular had him foaming at the mouth.
As previously reported, Kid Rock is planning a tour and trying to keep ticket prices at $20. He hasn't been completely successful, however, because of ticketing fees and states that have outlawed paperless ticketing. Guess who is to blame:
"That's one of the times I'm f--king embarrassed to be a Republican," Rock said. "It's f--king Republican lawmakers passing those laws, you dumbasses. They already did it in New York and they're trying to do it in Michigan. I've even called some of those guys to try and stop it."
But the musician's rage wasn't only directed at Republican legislators. "They're taking a f--king five-dollar service charge," he said of concert retailer Ticketmaster. »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsSean Penn (I)
- Telluride Film Review: ‘Wild’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2014, 8:32 PM, PDT)
- Charlize Theron Rips Beauty Industry for Focusing on 20-Year Olds, Women Over 40 Ignored (From National Ledger. 28 August 2014, 7:22 AM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese to direct biopic on The Ramones (From SoundOnSight. 28 August 2014, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- How Politicizing Batman Gets Dangerous (From SoundOnSight. 23 August 2014, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- Bob Ingersoll: The Law Is A Ass #322: Batman Buys The Pharm (From Comicmix. 15 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Episode Analysis: Jeff Daniels ('The Newsroom') is up for Drama Actor reelection (From Gold Derby. 22 July 2014, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- James Brown Biopic ‘Get on Up’ To Open Zurich Festival (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2014, 5:20 AM, PDT)
- James Brown biopic to open Zurich (From ScreenDaily. 1 September 2014, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Not So Fast On ‘Hey Ho, Let’s Go’ (From Deadline New York. 28 August 2014, 8:39 AM, PDT)