Most of the time flattery can get you pretty far; that is, unless you take it to a creepy/obsessive level, as evidenced on this week's Modern Family. "
Flip Flop" showcased the underused Haley Dunphy putting her skills to work to help reel in a prospective buyer for the flipped house.
That's right, Cam and Claire's project is finally finished!
The completed product, while well done, was kind of lost in this tanked economy. In the face of a frustrating market Phil tried to keep everyone positive, as he always does, and Mitchell bit his tongue to keep from screaming "I told you so!" in Cam's face.
Mitchell wouldn't be satisfied without saying anything so he slipped in a good throwback reference to Gosford Park. More people probably would've gotten the joke had he'd gone with Downton Abbey, but you have to respect the writers for trying to vary things up. »
- email@example.com (Leigh Raines)
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Meghan Markle’s ex-husband developing comedy pilot about a man whose ex-wife marries into the Royal Family (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2017, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- Fox Nabs Culture Clash Comedy From Lee Daniels & ‘Modern Family’ Ep As Put Pilot (From Deadline TV. 22 September 2017, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Divorce Comedy With Royal Family Twist From Meghan Markle’s Ex-Husband Trevor Engelson Set At Fox With Big Commitment (From Deadline TV. 22 September 2017, 9:13 AM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Back to black: how ITV2’s Timewasters is subverting the time-travel genre (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 September 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Hillary Clinton’s Craziest Pop Culture References in ‘What Happened’: ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Veep,’ and More (From Indiewire Television. 22 September 2017, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Hillary Clinton’s Craziest Pop Culture References in ‘What Happened’: ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Veep,’ and More (From Indiewire. 22 September 2017, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Hand in Hand: A Benefit For Hurricane Relief Raises More Than $55 Million (From Look to the Stars. 21 September 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- From Cookbooks to Cosmetics! Ayesha Curry Lands a CoverGirl Contract (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Ayesha Curry Is the Newest Face of Covergirl (From E! Online. 20 September 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)