UK box office top ten and analysis for the weekend of Friday 5th to Sunday 7th April 2013...
With little in the way of new competition, DreamWorks' CG-animated family adventure The Croods held on to top spot at the UK box office, pulling in £2.36 million to make it three weeks in a row. Second place was also unchanged, despite the fact that G.I. Joe: Retaliation suffered a steep drop, banking £1.06 million after a decent £2.76 million opening last weekend, while the biggest new release of the week Dark Skies was the only other film in the chart to break seven figures, with a £1,031,948 debut enough to claim third.
Moving on and Danny Boyle's Trance and Bryan Singer's Jack the Giant Slayer both fell one spot apiece to fourth and fifth, while Sam Raimi's fantasy adventure Oz the Great and Powerful was another non-mover in sixth. Stephenie Meyer adaptation The Host »
- Flickering Myth
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Win Jack Reacher: Never Go Back on Blu-ray (From HeyUGuys. 20 February 2017, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Leah Remini Says Tom Cruise Could "End" Scientology (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 19 February 2017, 8:31 AM, PST)
- Leah Remini Says Tom Cruise Could "End" Scientology (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 19 February 2017, 8:31 AM, PST)
The Hunger Games (2012)
- Cine-Sunday: ‘War of the Arrows’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 19 February 2017, 4:01 AM, PST)
- Short Film Collection ‘The Big Script,’ Led By Josh Hutcherson, Now Available Through Conde Nast (From Tubefilter News. 17 February 2017, 10:14 AM, PST)
- Josh Hutcherson’s Directorial Debut ‘Ape’ Premieres From New Millennial Filmmaking Initiative The Big Script (From Indiewire. 17 February 2017, 9:53 AM, PST)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Baby Groot Gets Explosive in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Poster (From MovieWeb. 19 February 2017, 11:25 AM, PST)
- New Avengers: Infinity War Logo Unveiled (From MovieWeb. 18 February 2017, 1:10 PM, PST)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 figures give us a look at Kurt Russell’s Ego the Living Planet (From Flickeringmyth. 18 February 2017, 12:02 PM, PST)