Getting a second chance doesn't just resonate with the participants on USA's first reality series The Moment, but also with the show's host, Kurt Warner, and the show's executive producer, Charlie Ebersol.
"The premise fits so succinctly with what my story is and how my career played out," Warner tells TVGuide.com. "To be able to step in as a host and offer people a second opportunity to chase their dream knowing what a second opportunity meant to me, to my career, to my family, it lines up exactly with what I wanted to do moving forward."
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News ItemsKurt Warner (I)
- 2014 NFL Draft TV schedule on NFL Network (From ChannelGuideMag. 6 May 2014, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Brett Ratner, Beau Flynn to Produce Movie About La Dodgers’ Yasiel Puig (From The Wrap. 25 April 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Kurt Warner -- I Feel More Allegiance to Arizona ... Than St. Louis (From TMZ. 3 April 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
"The Moment" (2013)
- So, 'Space Jam 2' May/May Not Be in Development with LeBron James (From FirstShowing.net. 21 February 2014, 7:09 PM, PST)
- The Co. Co-Founder Justin Hochberg Exits Shingle (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 3 July 2013, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Critics' Choice Television Awards: Full winners list (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 June 2013, 11:23 PM, PDT)
- NFL Teams with The Company, the Black List to Find a Great NFL Screenplay (From The Wrap. 13 May 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Ebersol, Israel’s Dori Media Set Production Venture (From Variety - TV News. 5 March 2014, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Another source claims Space Jam 2 isn't happening with LeBron James (From Flickeringmyth. 24 February 2014, 12:07 PM, PST)