Getting a second chance doesn't just resonate with the participants on USA's first reality series The Moment, but also with the show's host, Kurt Warner, and the show's executive producer, Charlie Ebersol.
"The premise fits so succinctly with what my story is and how my career played out," Warner tells TVGuide.com. "To be able to step in as a host and offer people a second opportunity to chase their dream knowing what a second opportunity meant to me, to my career, to my family, it lines up exactly with what I wanted to do moving forward."
Read More > »
- Robyn Ross
Similar News ItemsKurt Warner (I)
- ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 10th Anniversary Special Brings Back Former Favorites (From The Wrap. 28 April 2015, 9:43 PM, PDT)
- Our Official Ranking of All The Dancing with the Stars 10th Anniversary Special Performances Might Surprise You (From E! Online. 28 April 2015, 8:18 PM, PDT)
- Kurt Warner -- Hey Tom Brady ... You Don't Suck Yet! (From TMZ. 3 September 2014, 8:14 AM, PDT)
- 17 Couples Who Have Already Split in 2015 (From Popsugar. 30 June 2015, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Is a Kickass Mom in Her New Family Snaps (From Popsugar. 27 June 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Britney Spears Flashes Big Smile With Son Jayden After Charlie Ebersol Split (From Us Weekly. 27 June 2015, 5:04 AM, PDT)
"The Moment" (2013)
- Too Fast Too Serious? Britney Spears Spoils Boyfriend Charlie Ebersol on His Birthday (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 December 2014, 7:31 AM, PST)
- Britney Spears Spends Thanksgiving with New Boyfriend and Sons (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 December 2014, 9:56 AM, PST)
- Britney Spears Moves On From Cheating Ex With Charlie Ebersol (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 November 2014, 12:22 PM, PST)