With an all-star cast in front of the camera, and terrific talents behind it, the blockbuster has been showing so much promise in recent months. And I’ve got a great feeling that it will do justice (to use an oft-quoted phrase) to the original novel, and then some.
Last week, Warner Bros. debuted a terrific new trailer, teasing us with plenty of new footage, and a preview of some of the new music featured in the film. That was then followed by a UK cut of the trailer. And now the studio have debuted an extended TV spot, giving us another brilliant look at the anticipated summer blockbuster.
From the uniquely imaginative mind of writer/producer/director Baz Luhrmann comes the new big screen »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- Korea Box Office: ‘Dunkirk’ Beats ‘Spider-Man’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 July 2017, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- Henry Cavill’s Mustache Hinders ‘Justice League’ Reshoots (From The Wrap. 24 July 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- James Bond 25 Gets 2019 Release Date (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2017, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Private Dinner With Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Is Being Auctioned Off for Charity (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Reunite -- to Auction Off a Dinner with Themselves for Charity (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2017, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- What Sets Christopher Nolan Apart From Other Blockbuster Directors (From Flickeringmyth. 23 July 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Midway Oscars Forecast: A Cluttered Landscape for Indies and Streamers (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2017, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- ‘Criminal Minds” Virgil Williams Inks Overall Deal with Universal TV (From Variety - TV News. 22 June 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Netflix’s Next Big Move? Hacking the Oscars (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 June 2017, 10:50 AM, PDT)