Coachella-goers are facing a lot of tough decisions now that the set times have been released. Bassnectar at 11:50 p.m. on Friday or Tegan and Sara at midnight? Should you see Adrian Lux or just eat brunch? And what's the smallest band likely to make the biggest surprise impact?
Perhaps Showscoop will point the way. The new concert-reviewing site and app took the wisdom of the crowd to create an infographic highlighting the best bands to see at Coachella 2013. Based on user-generated live concert reviews, Showscoop has identified the 20 bands most likely to rock you at the fest.
In order of the highest average scores, they are: Sigur Ros, The Faint, Portugal The Man, Grizzly Bear, Bassnectar, Descendents, The Lumineers, Pretty Lights, Tegan & Sara, Vampire Weekend, Wu-Tang Clan, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metric, Beach House, Of Monsters And Men, Local Natives, Alt J, The Xx, Yeasayer and 2 Chainz.
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsRZA
- Sr Geek Picks: Top 10 Movie Stunts, Superhero Shaving & More (From Screen Rant. 22 July 2014, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Horror Director Eli Roth: My Top 5 Hip-Hop Songs of All Time (From Rolling Stone. 15 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Gang Related: Season One Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 May 2014, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- Ghent’s World Soundtrack Awards to Fete French Composer Francis Lai (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2014, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Mark Romanek To Direct Shining Prequel Overlook Hotel (From We Got This Covered. 18 July 2014, 10:46 AM, PDT)
- Francis Lai to be honoured at WSAs (From ScreenDaily. 18 July 2014, 2:47 AM, PDT)
- All The Songs In Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' Including Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend, Coldplay, Wilco & More (From The Playlist. 26 June 2014, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Boyhood Images Featuring Ethan Hawke, Patricia Arquette, and Ellar Coltrane over the Span of 12 Years, Plus Info on the Film’s Soundtrack (From Collider.com. 13 June 2014, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Touching Montage Pays Tribute to Romance and Dance (From Indiewire. 2 June 2014, 11:09 AM, PDT)