After a split that rocked Hollywood back in July 2012, Tom Cruise has finally spoken out on when Katie Holmes completely blindsided him with divorce papers. While promoting his upcoming film Oblivion to the German TV network ProSieben, the 50-year-old revealed where his mind was at in that very public moment.
| 100 Holmes and Cruise Revelations: Nos. 1-33 | Nos. 34-73 | Nos. 74-100 |
"I didn't expect it," he says. "To be 50 and to have experiences and to think, you have a grip on everything, and then it hits you: This is it, what life can do to you...Life is a tragicomedy. You need to have a sense of humor."
In case you had no source of internet at that time, or were just born, you know the ordeal Holmes went through to divorce the actor. In case you missed some of the crazy and ridiculous headlines during that time, check out our »
- Stephanie Webber
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Become An Imf Agent In Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’s Immersive “Room Escape” Experience (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 July 2015, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Renner Talks "Rogue Nation" Filming Issues (From Dark Horizons. 2 July 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Producer says Tom Cruise is still down for drone warfare inspired Top Gun 2 (From JoBlo. 2 July 2015, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- Callum Blue, Nadine Velazquez Starring in Drama ‘The Charnel House’ (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2015, 12:24 PM, PDT)
- Ray Donovan: Season 3 TV Show Trailer 2: Liev Schreiber is Not for Sale [Showtime] (From Film-Book. 18 June 2015, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Ray Donovan Season 3 Trailer: Ray “Keeps An Eye” On Katie Holmes (From TVovermind.com. 18 June 2015, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Say What You Will About the Academy - But Some Cool International Names Among 2015 New Member Invitees (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- 'Tomb Raider' Movie Reboot Wants a Female Director? (From MovieWeb. 30 June 2015, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- "Tomb Raider" Reboot Seeks Female Director (From Dark Horizons. 30 June 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)