Meeting your girlfriend’s parents is never easy, but it can make for a lot of antics and physical comedy worthy of a Tyler Perry-produced movie.
That’s the subject of Peeples, where Craig Robinson (The Office) stars as Wade, the boyfriend of Grace Peeples (Scandal’s Kerry Washington), who has yet to introduce Wade to her family even after a year and a half of dating. It’s a tough introduction to make when your family is very successful — her dad’s a federal judge — and might not be too welcoming of your Average Joe boyfriend.
Despite Grace »
- Emily Rome
Similar News Items"The Office" (2005)
- 10 Hulu Originals You Should Be Watching, From ‘The Path’ to ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ (Photos) (From The Wrap. 26 May 2017, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- From ‘The Office’ to ‘Wonder Woman’: Get to Know Lucy Davis (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Just Four of the New Fall Broadcast TV Series Are Women-Created (From Women and Hollywood. 25 May 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
Kerry Washington (I)
- 5 Actresses Who Moonlight as Activists (From E! Online. 24 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Paris Jackson Continues to Be Fashion Industry Darling with New Cfda Fashion Awards Gig (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2017, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- Scandal: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 May 2017, 8:55 PM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling Has Some Thoughts on Hugh Jackman’s Career — The Week in Showrunner Tweets (From Indiewire. 27 May 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Mindy Kaling Has Some Thoughts on Hugh Jackman’s Career — The Week in Showrunner Tweets (From Indiewire Television. 27 May 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: 'Still Star-Crossed' Actress Previews Shonda Rhimes' New Romeo and Juliet Drama (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)