Meeting your girlfriend’s parents is never easy, but it can make for a lot of antics and physical comedy worthy of a Tyler Perry-produced movie.
That’s the subject of Peeples, where Craig Robinson (The Office) stars as Wade, the boyfriend of Grace Peeples (Scandal’s Kerry Washington), who has yet to introduce Wade to her family even after a year and a half of dating. It’s a tough introduction to make when your family is very successful — her dad’s a federal judge — and might not be too welcoming of your Average Joe boyfriend.
Despite Grace »
- Emily Rome
Similar News Items"The Office" (2005)
- Ted Danson is Sneakily Reinventing Himself on ‘The Good Place’ (From Indiewire Television. 19 October 2017, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Ted Danson is Sneakily Reinventing Himself on ‘The Good Place’ (From Indiewire. 19 October 2017, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- Strike a Pose! Pregnant Mindy Kaling Shows Off Baby Bump While Practicing Yoga (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2017, 11:10 AM, PDT)
Kerry Washington (I)
- Scandal: The Secrets Behind Olivia Pope's Style Evolution (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 20 October 2017, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Scandal: Season Seven Viewer Votes (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 October 2017, 9:53 PM, PDT)
- How ‘Scandal’ Just Explained the Reality of Sexism With One Witty Remark (From The Wrap. 19 October 2017, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- Tony Goldwyn Opens Up About Sexual Harassment as an Acting Student (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 October 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Slams Donald Trump in Fiery Acceptance Speech: 'We Are Living Through a Horrific Dream' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: Once Upon a Time Slips to New Low, Hawaii Five-0 Tops Night (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2017, 8:30 AM, PDT)