Meeting your girlfriend’s parents is never easy, but it can make for a lot of antics and physical comedy worthy of a Tyler Perry-produced movie.
That’s the subject of Peeples, where Craig Robinson (The Office) stars as Wade, the boyfriend of Grace Peeples (Scandal’s Kerry Washington), who has yet to introduce Wade to her family even after a year and a half of dating. It’s a tough introduction to make when your family is very successful — her dad’s a federal judge — and might not be too welcoming of your Average Joe boyfriend.
Despite Grace »
- Emily Rome
Similar News Items"The Office" (2005)
- Michael Bay’s Benghazi Movie 13 Hours Gets Early 2016 Release Date (From Collider.com. 30 June 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star Trek 3′ Gets Title, Michael Bay Benghazi Thriller Sets Release Date (From Variety - Film News. 30 June 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- 30 geekiest things you never knew about the Back to the Future trilogy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 June 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
Kerry Washington (I)
- Ryan Murphy Says Expect His O.J. Simpson Trial Serial - 'American Crime Story' - to Enlighten You (From Indiewire Television. 30 June 2015, 7:43 AM, PDT)
- Crush of the week: Kerry Washington (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 June 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- 17 Power Couples Who Are Slaying (or Will Soon Slay) Same-Sex Marriage (From Popsugar. 26 June 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Dukes of Hazzard Reruns Pulled From TV Land Schedule Amid Confederate Flag Controversy (From E! Online. 1 July 2015, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Suits Scoop: Scrubs Nurse Is Harvey Specter's New Secretary (From TVLine.com. 30 June 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Upfront 2015: Advertisers Rush To Latenight To Catch Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 12:17 PM, PDT)