"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane and "Prometheus" star Charlize Theron were seen together Sunday night (April 7), out for sushi in Beverly Hills. Photographers caught up with the pair as they left Matsushisa, after their meal.
Is there a romance brewing between the two? Not according to E! Online, who cite a source as saying they aren't dating, and Charlize is "not his type," adding they're "just friends." MacFarlane recently split with "Game of Thrones" star Emilia Clarke. Theron's last known relationship, with actor Stuart Townsend, ended in 2010.
Couple or not, Theron and MacFarlane seem to enjoy working together. Not only did Charlize appear during Seth's Oscar Awards opening, dancing with Channing Tatum, she's also set to star with MacFarlane in his next movie. "A Million Ways to Die in the West" is written and directed by MacFarlane, and begins filming in New Mexico in May. The film's cast also includes Amanda Seyfried, »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Comic-Con 2016: 7 News Stories You Need To Know, Now (From Indiewire Television. 25 July 2016, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Biggest Hits and Misses from the TV Panels (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2016, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Sexy Stars at Comic-Con to Totally Geek Out Over (From Popsugar. 25 July 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Manage to Bring Even More Heat to NYC (From Popsugar. 21 July 2016, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- NBC Greenlights Reality Dance Competition Series from Jennifer Lopez (From Variety - TV News. 19 July 2016, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Ghostbusters: Ivan Reitman on the rumoured Channing Tatum movie (From Den of Geek. 18 July 2016, 10:16 PM, PDT)
- The Rock Sparks A Prison Riot In All-New Fast 8 Set Video (From We Got This Covered. 23 July 2016, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- F. Gary Gray and Vin Diesel give Fast & Furious 8 update as production hits halfway point (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2016, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Fast 8 Cruises Past Halfway Point In Production As New Set Video Surfaces (From We Got This Covered. 22 July 2016, 9:29 AM, PDT)