"Family Guy" creator Seth MacFarlane and "Prometheus" star Charlize Theron were seen together Sunday night (April 7), out for sushi in Beverly Hills. Photographers caught up with the pair as they left Matsushisa, after their meal.
Is there a romance brewing between the two? Not according to E! Online, who cite a source as saying they aren't dating, and Charlize is "not his type," adding they're "just friends." MacFarlane recently split with "Game of Thrones" star Emilia Clarke. Theron's last known relationship, with actor Stuart Townsend, ended in 2010.
Couple or not, Theron and MacFarlane seem to enjoy working together. Not only did Charlize appear during Seth's Oscar Awards opening, dancing with Channing Tatum, she's also set to star with MacFarlane in his next movie. "A Million Ways to Die in the West" is written and directed by MacFarlane, and begins filming in New Mexico in May. The film's cast also includes Amanda Seyfried, »
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- The Televerse #138- Steve Prokopy’s Horror Picks 4- Riget (From SoundOnSight. 22 April 2014, 10:21 PM, PDT)
- HBO Reveals New ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4 Episode Summaries (From Screen Rant. 22 April 2014, 8:02 PM, PDT)
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Talk The Other Woman, Their Chemistry on Set, the Rating, and More (From Collider.com. 22 April 2014, 7:43 PM, PDT)
- ‘Foxcatcher’ Gets Oscar-Friendly November Release (From Slash Film. 22 April 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Foxcatcher' with Steve Carell and Channing Tatum Gets November Release (From MovieWeb. 22 April 2014, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- 'Foxcatcher' pins down November release date (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 22 April 2014, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Dom Hemingway – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 April 2014, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hardy goes shirtless for Esquire: 'I don't feel very manly' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 16 April 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Chloe Grace Moretz will be killing aliens in 'The 5th Wave' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 16 April 2014, 8:43 AM, PDT)