In the midst of Ryan O'Neal's legal battle with University of Texas, came a surprising admission.
During a court-ordered deposition the 71-year-old actor admitted that his ex-girlfriend Farrah Fawcett once caught him in bed with another woman, and then cut him out of her life, reports RadarOnline.
“She boxed a few things and sent them to me… I was so surprised,” O’Neal admitted in the deposition. "I was with her for 18 years. I only got four boxes, mostly shoes and videotapes.”
His admission came out in a videotaped deposition late last year for the lawsuit filed against him by Fawcett's alma mater, which claims the actress left a one-of-a-kind Andy Warhol painting to the institution after she died in 2009, while O'Neal claims the painting belongs to him.
O'Neal had been written out of Fawcett's will, but the actress did leave $4.5 million to the former couple's only child, Redmond. »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsFarrah Fawcett
- When the Stars Moved to Malibu: Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe and A-Listers on the Beach (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 June 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit (From Hitfix. 17 April 2014, 2:22 AM, PDT)
- Review: Nph’s “Hedwig” Tears Down Walls, the House (From The Backlot. 15 April 2014, 9:59 AM, PDT)
Ryan O'Neal (I)
- Love Story Reunion: Ali MacGraw, Ryan O'Neal Recall "Sorry" Line, Actress Calls it "a Crock" (From E! Online. 27 June 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Remembering Farrah Fawcett: Watch Our 5 Favorite Clips of the Charlie's Angels Star (From PEOPLE.com. 25 June 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- The Forgotten: "Nickelodeon" (1976) (From MUBI. 29 April 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)