The first season of "Catfish" shined a light on a dark corner of internet relationships where people misrepresent themselves to the people who have fallen in love with them. A big part of what was so shocking about "Catfish" was that the people Nev and Max found seems so normal, just like you and me.
But what about people who aren't like us? What about famous people?
Well, as we're all about to find out during the pre-show for the 2013 MTV Movie Awards, even celebrities can get Catfish'd.
MTV News' Josh Horowitz is teaming up with Nev and Max to track down his true love, MTV Movie Awards host Rebel Wilson.
But just when it starts to look like Josh is going to meet the love of his life, someone else gets in the way. And then someone else does. And another person. And another.
Watch the teaser above to »
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Tops Box Office as ‘Power Rangers’ Comes on Strong (From Indiewire. 26 March 2017, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- What Happened to the Women Directors in Hollywood? Part 5: 2000–2017 (From Women and Hollywood. 24 March 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Erika Jayne to Headline Hyundai’s 28th Annual GLAAD Media Awards After Party (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson, Anna Kendrick and More Audition to Be Stephen Hawking’s New Voice in Hilarious Red Nose Day Sketch (From Indiewire. 25 March 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Felicity Jones and John Boyega Hilariously Audition to Be Stephen Hawking's New Voice (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Anna Kendrick Audition to Be Stephen Hawking’s New Voice (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 March 2017, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Spotted Without Engagement Ring Again (From E! Online. 22 April 2013, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- MTV Movie Awards 2013: 30 Behind-The-Scenes Moments You May Have Missed (t) (From TVology (t). 15 April 2013, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- MTV Movie Awards 2013: 30 Behind-The-Scenes Moments You May Have Missed (From Celebsology. 15 April 2013, 1:47 PM, PDT)