Has the fat lady sung for Oxygen’s Glee tie-in reality show? Not quite.
Yesterday, TVLine cited sources saying that the cable network “will likely be forced to postpone or scrap the next season of The Glee Project,” a talent competition that rewards one (or two, or four) amateurs with an arc on Glee. Since Glee itself hasn’t yet been renewed for a fifth season, the spin-off’s supposed fate wasn’t a shock.
But according to a spokesperson for Oxygen, The Glee Project may yet live to see another season. “What TVLine reported was speculation,” the rep told EW. »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- First trailer for found footage time travel flick Welcome to Yesterday (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2013, 2:33 AM, PST)
- Casting Net: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, John Krasinski, and more lend their voices (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 December 2013, 5:34 PM, PST)
- How the NFL Dominated TV in 2013 (From Rolling Stone. 17 December 2013, 3:55 PM, PST)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- Linkomaniac (From FilmExperience. 16 December 2013, 1:01 PM, PST)
- Meme: Megyn Kelly Responds To “White Santa” Remarks With a Tight Script, Tim Cook Advocates For Enda, Why Are There No Gay Characters In Games? (From The Backlot. 14 December 2013, 7:30 PM, PST)
- Catch-up TV guide: from Last Tango In Halifax to Brett Easton Ellis Podcast (From The Guardian - TV News. 13 December 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
Sons of Anarchy (I)
- TV Review: Sons Of Anarchy: Season 6, Episode 13: A Mother’s Work (From Film-Book. 17 December 2013, 4:33 PM, PST)
- 'Breaking Bad' and 'Downton Abbey' Top iTunes TV Bestseller List for 2013 (From Indiewire Television. 17 December 2013, 6:53 AM, PST)
- 'Breaking Bad' and 'Downton Abbey' Top iTunes TV Bestseller List for 2013 (From Indiewire. 17 December 2013, 6:53 AM, PST)