Is Season 12 of American Idol being produced in a freakish alternate universe?
It would certainly be one explanation for last week’s baffling Top 7 results-show telecast, where America thrust He Who Cannot Remember His Lyrics into its Top 3, and everyone except Mariah Carey: Voice of Reason (Tm pending) left Candice Glover out of their personal leaderboards.
On this week’s Idology, my cohost Melinda Doolittle and I discuss/rant whether the judges were flat-out lying during the infamous “who’s on top?” segment, and then counter by offering our own Top 3 selections. »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- John Cena’s Upcoming Show “American Grit” Gets First Trailer (From Obsessed with Film. 10 February 2016, 11:57 PM, PST)
- American Idol: A Creep, a Show-Off and One Proud Mary (From TVovermind.com. 10 February 2016, 7:15 PM, PST)
- Nasim Pedrad to Play Teen Boy in Fox Comedy Pilot Chad: An American Boy (From TVLine.com. 10 February 2016, 6:30 PM, PST)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Bruce Wayne featured in new image from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2016, 3:30 AM, PST)
- The Walking Dead: 8 Characters Who Absolutely Cannot Die In Season 6B (From Obsessed with Film. 11 February 2016, 12:49 AM, PST)
- Carnaby acquires Simon West's 'Thunder Run' (From ScreenDaily. 10 February 2016, 9:00 PM, PST)
Star Trek (2009)
- Watch: Deleted Scene from Fear The Walking Dead Season 1 (From DailyDead. 10 February 2016, 3:39 PM, PST)
- Johnny Depp Is Your New 'Invisible Man' -- Here's What We Know (From Movies.com. 10 February 2016, 1:30 PM, PST)
- The Battlestar Galactica Reboot Is Still On, Get The Details (From Cinema Blend. 10 February 2016, 12:49 PM, PST)