News Simon Brew 9 Apr 2013 - 06:25
Warner Bros, we suspect, is about to unleash the might of a pretty hefty marketing campaign for its upcoming Superman reboot, Man Of Steel. The film is but two months away now, and if reports are to be believed, the studio's Justice League movie plans lie in the new Superman project succeed. Expect the studio to leave nothing to chance.
The latest phase in the film's marketing has kicked off with a brief, updated synopsis, and the arrival of some footage in the first TV promo spot for the movie.
The bit of the synopsis that refers to the plot says:
"A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man he journeys to discover where »
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- ‘Justice League’ and ‘Aquaman’ Get Virtual Reality Deal With IMAX (From Slash Film. 28 March 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them gets an Honest Trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 28 March 2017, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- CinemaCon: STX Touts Luc Besson’s Sci-Fier ‘Valerian’ as a Blockbuster (From Variety - Film News. 28 March 2017, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- "Wonder Woman" In Action (From SneakPeek. 28 March 2017, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- 'Justice League', 'Aquaman' Vr experiences being developed by IMAX, Warner Bros (From ScreenDaily. 28 March 2017, 6:19 AM, PDT)
- ‘A Ghost Story’ Trailer: David Lowery Reunites Rooney Mara and Casey Affleck For An Indie Powerhouse (From Indiewire. 28 March 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- The Avengers Trailer Recut Like Justice League Trailer (From LRM Online. 28 March 2017, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad Is Now The DC Extended Universe’s Most Profitable Film (From We Got This Covered. 28 March 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Zack Snyder on uniting the Justice League and Superman’s role (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2017, 3:54 PM, PDT)