There’s not actually that long to go now before Man Of Steel flies into cinemas on June 14th, and the marketing campaign is starting to kick into gear with a fantastic first TV spot for the movie. Zack Snyder directs Henry Cavill in the film, which is also co-produced by one Christopher Nolan.
In Man Of Steel, a young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this Earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
Check out the new TV spot below, »
- Paul Heath
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Behind The Scenes Photos From The Dark Knight That Every Fan Should See (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2017, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- Did Scott Derrickson Just Confirm His Involvement With Doctor Strange 2? (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2017, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Movie Talk: The Crew Pitches Their Own Ideas for a ‘Star Wars’ Spinoff (From Collider.com. 18 October 2017, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Update: Jason Momoa talks Aquaman’s look and costume in Justice League (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2017, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- Justice League gets a new piece of promo artwork, behind-the-scenes image and still (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2017, 1:49 AM, PDT)
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League Has A Truly Epic Runtime (From Fortress of Solitude - Movie News. 20 October 2017, 12:19 AM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- Comics on Film: Reexamining Lex Luthor in the Dceu (From Movies.com. 20 October 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Another Round Of Justice League Pics Unveil Batman’s First Meeting With Aquaman (From We Got This Covered. 20 October 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Latest Justice League Banner Adds Superman Into The Mix (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2017, 11:37 AM, PDT)